Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

The thread about Boxing

Comments

• edited September 20
    I don't think dubois has anything but a punchers chance. AJ comes out cautious early on and then stops him within 5. Dubois is too easy to hit and AJ hits hard. Don't think dubois has the relentless pressure you need to get to AJ
  • Dubois has done nothing to earn the fight. A glorified tune-up for Joshua and should play out like that.
    Pretty much my view. 

• It's an utter joke that this fight is for the Heavyweight championship. 
    Politics in boxing is ridiculous 
  • Thanks guys.  Always enjoy the comments.
  • Someone asked me about the fight last night, I think they had put money on Dubois and were getting into me a bit about how hard he hits and "if he lands the right hand" 

If any heavyweight, especially one the size of Daniel Dubois lands a right on someone's jaw its over so that wasn't exactly insightful and as much as I'm dubious about Joshua's credentials as a prize fighter I think he could badly hurt Dubois if he wanted to tonight. 

Neither of them like being hurt, and what I mean by that is Joshua doesn't like the rough stuff up close, heads and elbows type stuff and Dubois has form for choosing, maybe sensibly, to stop a fight himself when he has been gassing or in pain. 

Hopefully they meet in the centre of the ring and absolutely have at it for 3 rounds but I can't see either of them doing that. 

If I was to put money on, I'd say Joshua to win by stoppage past the halfway point 
  • How the fck was that a split decision in the Buatsi fight? Judge must be on crack
  • Croydon said:
    How the fck was that a split decision in the Buatsi fight? Judge must be on crack
    Mental scorecard.
  • Great performance again from Sheeraz. He has the potential to be multiple weight world champion.
  • Liam must be saving his voice for next year's Oasis gigs.
  • Sponsored links:

• Nice to see Bonehead on stage with him. 
  • All it will take is one misplaced tweet from Noel in next 5 minutes and the gigs are off.
  • Why has Joshua come out second as challenger?
  • Got the radio on for this one, might be preferable to trying to find a stream. Not worth paying for this one. Hope dubois wins though
  • I want Dubois to win and have a sneaky feeling he just might.
  • Joshua looks shot. 
  • Hopefully dubois doesn't blow himself out. Over AJ like a cheap suit
  • Dubois has done nothing to earn the fight. A glorified tune-up for Joshua and should play out like that.
    LOL.

AJ must have thought that as well because he barely looked there during his ring walk, and is being totally outclassed at the moment. 
  • Absolutely one way traffic at the moment 
  • Absolute warrior joshua for staying in there. Retire and walk away with your millions and brain in tact. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Joshua getting schooled and is losing his mind again. Mouthing Dubois off. He looks shot.
  • Glorified tune up for DD there. 
  • Incredible performance from Dubois. Surely the end of AJ now.
  • Joshua never recovered from the first knock down. The knock out punch was savage. Joshua has nowhere to go from here. Surely he has to quit. He looked scared of Dubois from the moment Dubois knocked him down.
  • Wtf was that
  • Wow. Fair play Dubois, I genuinely thought AJ would walk through him this eve. Huge night for DDD. Incredible heavyweight drama
  • At least we don't have to put up with Joshua's shit any more. Finished.
  • Took balls to stay in there for as long as he did. Could have easily turned it in after second knock down but slugged it out. Looked shot and past it and needs to call it a day. Great performance from Dubois.
  • AJ meltdown on the mic incoming. He's finished