Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The thread about Boxing

Comments

• Options
    I cant see past Khan boxing Kells ears off, the weight should be more in favour of Khan than Brook and he is so, so much faster 

Khan has previous for trying to have rumble whenever he gets badly clipped and whilst I think his speed should see him safe, if Kell Brook lands something clean, with Khan being as game as he is that would change everything 
  • Options
    Don't think Kell has his timing anymore, whereas Khan doesn't look to have lost any of his speed. 
  • Options
    If this fight had of taken place 5 or 6 years ago it would have been hard to pick a winner. 
    As it is I can only see a win for Khan now as he has looked after himself far better than Kell and at 35 years of age this will be a major factor. 
  • Options
    Watching them both talking on Sky last night and I just thought the Brook looks old 

• Options
    If I'm honest I'd back Khan 99 time out of 100 to beat Brook. That level of boxing shows people up for the levels they have operated at and to be honest Khans CV blows Brooks away. Take out Alvarez for Khan and GGG for Brook as both were grotesque mismatches and you are left with Shawn Porter which was a genuinely great performance from Brook but the cupboard is a bit bare for wins against top level guys whereas Khan has had a lot more success at that level albeit a different weight 
  • Options
    Carter said:
    If I'm honest I'd back Khan 99 time out of 100 to beat Brook. That level of boxing shows people up for the levels they have operated at and to be honest Khans CV blows Brooks away. Take out Alvarez for Khan and GGG for Brook as both were grotesque mismatches and you are left with Shawn Porter which was a genuinely great performance from Brook but the cupboard is a bit bare for wins against top level guys whereas Khan has had a lot more success at that level albeit a different weight 
    Not sure Khan has ever beat too much either. I think both were very very good but not quite top level bar a couple of outstanding performances each. I’m quite looking forward to the fight but im not expecting much. 
  • Options
    Devon Alexander, Kotelnik, Marcus Maidana, Malinaggi, Billy Dib, Luis Collazo. Technically he beat Barrera too but I'm loathe to put that one and Zab Judah was well past it when he fought him but still dangerous. Not a Khan fanboy by any stretch just think he's eaten at the top table for a lot longer than Kell 

• Options
    Brook looked drained at the weigh ins yesterday wont help
  • Options
    I think both will down down early but Khan to win by TKO round 10.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Having told myself I'd wouldn't pay for this, I've paid for this
  • Options
    Can tell Hearn doesn't have anything to do with this card as it's in Manchester and Campbell Hatton isn't the main warm up fight!!! 
  • Options
    Pretty sure Big Fraser's opponent can front he audience. Looking forward to Tasha Jonas, going up a few weights
  • Options
    Quite looking forward to this, despite it being about 7 years too late... if it goes past 6 I reckon khan comfortably on points. Reckon kel will come out swinging and as said above, he looks pretty weight drained
  • Options
    What a shot that was in the first round 
  • Options
    Great fight from tasha wasn't expecting that. The poor fella against Fraser that was very dangerous matchmaking and glad his corner threw the towel in.
  • Options
    Hopefully these last minute matches will soon be a thing of the past
  • Options
    McBobbin said:
    Hopefully these last minute matches will soon be a thing of the past
    The fella Fraser fought was literally a fan at the  the media workout Wednesday. Saturday he has a license.

Its dangerous 
  • Options
    That had to be one of the worst undercards i've ever seen. Looking forward to the main event though
  • Options
    Khan looks nervous. Love the spinal tap backstage ring walk
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Mental about the gloves. Never seen someone change gloves in the ring, he's not warmed up in them at all
  • Options
    Mental opening round
  • Options
    Exciting start
  • Options
    Think they are just gonna carry on like this till one of them gets knocked out!! Should be entertaining.
  • Options
    McBobbin said:
    Can see brook on points. Yes it's 5 years late but it'll be fun and I want to watch it

Yeah, didn't quite make it that far
  • Options
    Superb performance from Brook. Khan didn't turn up.
  • Options
    Fair play to Kel, boxed really well there 
  • Options
    Annoying stoppage, wanted Kell to absolutely iron him out. End it beyond all doubt 
  • Options
    Cracking fight. Khan has been criticised for his chin in the past, but he took shitloads tonight.