Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The thread about Boxing

Comments

• Options
    Hearing bad bad things about this Whyte news 

this will be horrendous for the game Eddie and bbboc if the news is all true 

but this is from people heavily involved in game 
    Is this coming from the same thought process as the AJ was forced to fight against Ruiz with concussion and he will leave Hearn and McCracken? Because nothing came of that in the end, and I would love to see Hearn taken down peg or 10.
  • Options
    edited July 2019
    Injunction signed off this morning to limit reporting of Dillian Whyte failure of 3 different banned or performance enhancing drugs in A sample reporting not allowed u til B sample has been tested 

Eddie knew
    sky knew
    BBBOC knew 

What a disgrace 

Surely they're obliged to at least tell the other fighter? Rivas' camp should've been told.

Rivas promoter said today "I will wait to know more before any more comments. Nobody from our team was aware of the situation before the fight or after the fight up to this moment."

Imagine if Whyte had done some serious damage and put Rivas in hospital and then this came out afterwards? Shocking really.
  • Options
    Injunction signed off this morning to limit reporting of Dillian Whyte failure of 3 different banned or performance enhancing drugs in A sample reporting not allowed u til B sample has been tested 

Eddie knew
    sky knew
    BBBOC knew 

What a disgrace 

Surely they're obliged to at least tell the other fighter? Rivas' camp should've been told.

Rivas promoter said today "I will wait to know more before any more comments. Nobody from our team was aware of the situation before the fight or after the fight up to this moment."

Imagine if Whyte had done some serious damage and put Rivas in hospital and then this came out afterwards? Shocking really.
    Mad Max died the same night as this fight that is why they are shitting it 

Eddie and AJ are on brink as is Eddie and Sky watch this space he cant please DAZN and Sky 
  • Options

Eddie knew
    sky knew
    BBBOC knew 

What a disgrace 

Eddie and AJ are on brink as is Eddie and Sky watch this space he cant please DAZN and Sky 
    Mate some good info there.

Whyte wouldn't surprise me. He came in over 18 stone but still looked trim for what is usual body shape is. I felt when watching it on Saturday that it was either a case of suddenly finding a new physique on the wrong side of 30, or the David Roids.

See its now out on all major news outlets
  • Options

Eddie knew
    sky knew
    BBBOC knew 

What a disgrace 

Mate some good info there.

Whyte wouldn't surprise me. He came in over 18 stone but still looked trim for what is usual body shape is. I felt when watching it on Saturday that it was either a case of suddenly finding a new physique on the wrong side of 30, or the David Roids.

See its now out on all major news outlets

Media outlets are only repeating Boxingscene being very clever in the wording

the biggest issue is AJ at Cardiff or AJ at MSG that will tell you where his loyalties are heading and maywell see Sky walk away from matchroom and matchroom only be a PPV card
  • Options
    edited July 2019
    RIP Hugo Santillan

Second death this week.
  • Options
    RIP Hugo Santillan

Second death this week.

This is why why you can’t play this sport no one should do white collar and anyone who is found doing peds should be banned for life 

Tyson will fight miller in October how is that right !!!! 
  • Options

Eddie knew
    sky knew
    BBBOC knew 

What a disgrace 

From my understanding this should have happened but did not

there is a big difference between banned substance list and PEDS maybe its a Banned substance i have been told theres three things that have been found which surely cant be substances i guess its a waiting game, whatever it is this is a terrible week for boxing 2 dead young men and a no1 contender potentially doping 
  • Options
    As NLA told us all earlier, there's a lot more to come out about this. Talksport now reporting a positive test for 2 banned substances. 

What an idiot.  Career ruined 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited July 2019
    Video summary: Whyte statement tomorrow will explain more but basically he was asked to meet UK Anti Doping and the British Boxing board to explain a test result before the Rivas fight. They were satisfied with his answers and cleared him to box.

Sounds to me like we’ll be hearing about some TUEs tomorrow. Will be interesting if it is that because AJ has TUEs which Dillian has always suggested he uses as a cover for something more sinister.
  • Options
    https://youtu.be/gbKQXiuIqeg

Wow watch this one Eddie Hearn and Whyte caught talking by mistake 

“i ain’t slept for two days “
    ”it’s a stich up”

Not sure where  this is going still hearing three seperate things found 

I have spent a long drive thinking about this and taking to people 

the two videos released of boxers dieing who fought the weekend have definitely altered the way the sport is allowing this result to be played out in the media 

the big problem today is Deontay Wilder is live on talkSPORT and 100% will go off piste in what lone is being spun 

hence Eddie and Dillion releasing statements 

Eddie Hearn and BBBOC have been wrong in allowing UKAD to be the ones in the frame to release info and putting the responsibility on them 

I managed five mins with Gareth A davies last night and sought his opinion and although it slightly varies from what he said on his show last night he genuinely believes Dillion has drank a supplement that has somehow got through his team of nutritionists and doctors as allowed 

the levels are small , they are things taken orrally and this is a big difference than  in the miller case where they are injected peds 

GAD is the guy I can listen to the most he is one of the most knowledgeable people I know and he although can not be 100% certain is convinced that this has been a pure mistake by Dillion and the guys at lougborgh Uni where Dillion trains and does all the science bits 

I will lean towards that theory 

but I am not 98% sure like he is 

wherever you get people involved who are more scientifically motivated then you always get those who think they can push the boundaries and be the best at gaining the extra one or two  % that an elite sportsman strive to gain and maybe someone thought they had found away to do something and mask it but the way inwhich it has transformed and been found has been different than in the past, or the testing for it changed and it was found , this is normally the case in all high profile elite athletes being found out . 

Or has Dillion genuinely been set up here by people he trusts or someone has gotten closer than they should have been able who had an alternative motive 

I may have joked earlier about Eddie and offering Dillion a drink to give him a get out on the AJ rematch venue location 

but professional boxing has had a dirty dark side since its inception and some people will go to levels you would not believe . 

There are great great great people in this beautiful wonderful sport

but there are also very very bad powerful forces at play people who have dubious pasts to say the least the info on many of the leading people across the world is out there 

it’s also a sport where those that correspond on it the boxers themselves and old retired boxers are openly and easily available to you and all love to speak about the game , but some of the stories will mKe you laugh it can make you cry but it will also open your eyes to who is good and who is bad 

• Options
    Bit annoyed, I lost a bet on Saturday where a boxer was knocked down but got up to win. Now known it was common knowledge with promoter and governing body he had failed a drug test for performance enhancers before the fight.

wasnt life changing sums in any way but I feel a bit cheated out of my money.

i hate drug cheats
  • Options
    Surprised at how long it took for any sort of response.

They must have known from Saturday morning that it was going to get out, so to take the best part of 24 hours to start saying anything is very strange.

IF what has been said is not true - or there is more to it - then an earlier explanation/rebuttal would have gone some way to managing the way it has been reported.

• Options
    Bit annoyed, I lost a bet on Saturday where a boxer was knocked down but got up to win. Now known it was common knowledge with promoter and governing body he had failed a drug test for performance enhancers before the fight.

wasnt life changing sums in any way but I feel a bit cheated out of my money.

i hate drug cheats
    I would normally stand shoulder to shoulder on this with you but in the video from Eddie he slips up and seemingly indicates that VADA evidence plays a huge role in clearing Dillion for this fight at the hearing heard by BBBOC and UKAD.

VADA imo is the only governing body that is totally independent as it is the Voluntary Anti Doping Agency and paid for by the boxers themselves normally or written into the television contract that it will be covered from the money they have paid to in the purse, 

i would hold fire on labeling him a cheat for now 

• Options
    It gets more strange the more is slipping out 
  • Options
    I just don’t know where this is leading too but Eddie comes across like a liar in this when you think of his statement last night on IFL 

• Options
    I just don’t know where this is leading too but Eddie comes across like a liar in this when you think of his statement last night on IFL 

I use that site regularly it's a really good boxing forum. Some really knowledgable posters and people in the know on there like yourself. There's a whole thread on there on whyte and the drugs test with posts by people in the testing business.

https://www.othboxing.com/forum/index.php?threads/whyte-fails-drugs-test.3513/page-1
  • Options
    cs1986 said:

I use that site regularly it's a really good boxing forum. Some really knowledgable posters and people in the know on there like yourself. There's a whole thread on there on whyte and the drugs test with posts by people in the testing business.

https://www.othboxing.com/forum/index.php?threads/whyte-fails-drugs-test.3513/page-1

Great link to that thank you 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Their silence is not a good indicator for me , there’s something very strange going on hete
  • Options
    Spencer Fearon saying that allegedly Rivas failed one as well before the fight !!!! 
  • Options
    This is absolutely unreal. It could be such bad news for boxing if these are confirmed as positive tests on same weekend 2 boxers died after fighting.
  • Options
    Spencer Fearon in talking bollocks shock
  • Options
    CAFCsayer said:

He is a good man , very honest very humble but someone who is marmite but the one thing he does have and does know is boxing it have never met a more knowledgeable man 
  • Options
    CAFCsayer said:

He is a good man , very honest very humble but someone who is marmite but the one thing he does have and does know is boxing it have never met a more knowledgeable man 
    I'd put money on the fact that noone has told him Rivas has failed a drug test... He's Dillian's mate and on Hearn's pay roll
  • Options
    Dianobol.

Thats an anabolic steroid. 

No excuses can be made surely? Why would BBBC let the fight go ahead? 
  • Options
    CAFCsayer said:
    CAFCsayer said:

I'd put money on the fact that noone has told him Rivas has failed a drug test... He's Dillian's mate and on Hearn's pay roll
    I’d put money on that Rivas hasn’t failed one but I wouldn’t put money on him not being told that something was wrong with Rivas as well 
  • Options
    Dianobol.

Thats an anabolic steroid. 

No excuses can be made surely? Why would BBBC let the fight go ahead? 
    At least he's gone old school. Proper steroid throwback that one.