Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Season Ticket Renewal Pledge to Potential New Owners

Comments

• Options
    A supporter of Charlton Athletic since1970.
    I will not be renewing my season ticket for the 2016-17 season. Likely relegation is not the reason , the ownership is. This is a pledge to any potential new owner that on takeover of CAFC I will buy my season ticket again , whatever division we are in.
    CAFC has great potential and a loyal fan base. This has been destroyed in a very short space of time by an incompetent owner and CEO. If relegated this season it will have been self inflicted. The appointment of the ' interim ' Belgian 3rd division manager virtually sealed our fate this season.
    It is an individuals decision whether to renew their season ticket or not , but for those that decide not to do so , make your pledge along with me to renew your season ticket when this 'nightmeire' is over.
  • Options
    Season ticket holder since 1990 but will not be renewing next season regardless of what division we are in.

For the past 12 years as a shift worker a fair percentage of my annual leave is used up on Charlton home games. Next season I will only attend home games when I'm not at work, saving my annual for other interests in life.

As soon as the Rant sells up and takes big nose with him, then I will once again purchase a season ticket.

Played golf last friday with a mate who I have known for over 25 years. He's is an Arsenal season ticket holder (over 30 years) and was stunned when I told him that myself and the other members of my family would not be purchasing for 2016/2017. He totally understands why people are taking this stance against the owner.

Sadly it was not enough to put him off his golf. Still beat me.
  • Options
    Season ticket holder since 1986-7 but will not renew next season and will not do so until the clowns who have all but destroyed a great club and alienated it's support have gone.I may take in the odd home game and will do some away games.

• Options
    I think that we will have better away support next season..
  • Options
    Bump

Can everyone who pledged on here please repeat that pledge on the new Trust survey thread started by @Weegie Addick
  • Options
    I’d really like to get season tickets for me and my 6 year old twins for Christmas if the takeover goes through.

Does anyone know if we go in the family can I get both the kids ones for free? Seems to say so on the website but not 100% certain.
  • Options
    have they announced the new price yet as from the next home game after Wimbledon?
  • Options

I will not be renewing my season ticket for the 2016-17 season. Likely relegation is not the reason , the ownership is. This is a pledge to any potential new owner that on takeover of CAFC I will buy my season ticket again , whatever division we are in.
    CAFC has great potential and a loyal fan base. This has been destroyed in a very short space of time by an incompetent owner and CEO. If relegated this season it will have been self inflicted. The appointment of the ' interim ' Belgian 3rd division manager virtually sealed our fate this season.
    It is an individuals decision whether to renew their season ticket or not , but for those that decide not to do so , make your pledge along with me to renew your season ticket when this 'nightmeire' is over.

This is also true for the 17/18 season.
  • Options
    Me too - i'll pledge my allegiance by buying one if we get bought out - even if I cant get to every game.
  • Options
    Cant remember if i am on the new list. Pledge to renew my S.T once we have a new owner, will do it with great pleasure.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I've only been to one game this season (last Saturday) but would start to go regularly again if Roland sold up. I may not buy a S/t for this year (as we are well into the season) but if a half-year s/t went on sale around Xmas I would buy that, and I would be guaranteed for next season onwards...

I would also stop my boycott on club merchandise, the programme, and catering too (when I do go)!
  • Options
    As soon as The Rat leaves the sinking ship and new owners steady our course, I will buy a season ticket.
    I can't fucking wait........!
  • Options
    So back to my original question , is it one free under 11 season ticket per adult in the family or can I get two with mine?
  • Options
    I suspect it's one for one mate
  • Options
    buckshee said:

So back to my original question , is it one free under 11 season ticket per adult in the family or can I get two with mine?

one free per adult
  • Options
    I renewed on Friday along with 200 others. Come back everyone and enjoy the new era
  • Options
    I renewed also, feels good to be back!
  • Options
    I renewed too. 
  • Options
    Me too.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    #MeToo
  • Options
    Me also.
  • Options
    edited December 2019
    Worried there won't be any walk up options left for long-distance casuals like me!!
    Seriously, it is heartening to see people flocking back.
  • Options
    Unless i've missed something, the deal hasn't officially gone through yet has it? The EFL still need to approve it, although i'm sure they will.
    But doesn't that mean that any ST renewal money at this point will still go to Roland?
    Money goes into the club bank account which is (hopefully) being purchased. Doubt if Roland can just take money out of the company account for personal use.
  • Options
    Will renew when it’s cleared for sure
  • Options
    Will be renewing x5 but only once he has gone and he hasn’t yet.
  • Options
    I filled In the half year season ticket form online last night just to see what it felt like and the three seats immediately behind “my” old seats were available.

So as soon as it’s a “done deal” that’s 3 more sold.
  • Options
    Unless i've missed something, the deal hasn't officially gone through yet has it? The EFL still need to approve it, although i'm sure they will.
    But doesn't that mean that any ST renewal money at this point will still go to Roland?
    Surely the deal isn't £50M or £60M plus any S/Ts sold in the next 2 weeks and increase in other revenues?
    This would be a strange deal.
  • Options
    Surely the deal isn't £50M or £60M plus any S/Ts sold in the next 2 weeks and increase in other revenues?
    This would be a strange deal.
    I was thinking along the same lines as Chris_from_Sidcup, but when you put it like that, you must be right. 
  • Options
    Getting my two the day the EFL confirm the old scroat is gone.