Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

***CARD Statement - Post Middlesbrough H***

124»

Comments

• Options

PL54 said:

john3 said:

PL54 said:

Oh dear

If we're getting support from other fan bases why not try and use it somehow.If RD and the regime hear of opinions going against them from the wider football community surely that's another chink in their armour?
    If an online petition has enough profile and publicity ie get the football media involved eg talksport,sky and so on then it worth a shot.
    It would be one way getting non Addicks fans adding their voice to the campaign.
    You missed my point because you missed my posts
    it's unlikely anyone would miss your posts
    You have got to get better at this
  • Options
    edited March 2016
  • Options
    PL54 said:

Dave2l said:

If Varney gets the club back he may not look any further in getting a card member working for him and Charlton in some capacity.

Then I'd start the CARE agenda.
    PL54 - Were you the boy at school who nobody wanted to pick for their team to play football at break time - always the boy stood there alone - even after the boys who were shit at football had been chosen - thinking 'why does nobody like me' ?
  • Options

PL54 said:

Dave2l said:

If Varney gets the club back he may not look any further in getting a card member working for him and Charlton in some capacity.

PL54 - Were you the boy at school who nobody wanted to pick for their team to play football at break time - always the boy stood there alone - even after the boys who were shit at football had been chosen - thinking 'why does nobody like me' ?
    I would have been, if it wasn't for the voices in my head....

They told me precisely why.

Mind you, it was embarrassing, what with being picked after the jumpers for goalpost duty - I've never liked corners since.
  • Options

As an aside, I was informed by a very good authority that Meire instructed Mick Everett in no uncertain terms that it was his responsibility to ensure that Saturday's funeral procession did not go ahead. I understand that Mick told her that he had no authority over events outside the confines of The Valley.

Sounds like Meire, she really does not have a clue.
  • Options

PL54 said:

Dave2l said:

No, did very well at footy thanks. Played for my school, failed at County trials and found the competition at Loughborough tough but went on to play Surrey Leagues until my mid thirties. But for the slipped discs I'd love to be playing now as a veteran.

Don't be sheep like and join the list of obsessives, it's long enough.
  • Options
    I struggling with all of these new regime types, the Nigella ticket printer and the new switchboard operator or PR lady or whatever she is called. Who is this Tony South Stand geezer? Can we have a set of playing cards with their boat-races on? You know similar to the cards the Yanks printed for Saddams mob? That would be a great help. Thanks.

• Options
    PL54 said:

PL54 said:

Dave2l said:

No, did very well at footy thanks. Played for my school, failed at County trials and found the competition at Loughborough tough but went on to play Surrey Leagues until my mid thirties. But for the slipped discs I'd love to be playing now as a veteran.

I think you have missed the point of what I said in terms of 'even after the boys who were shit at football'

I read so many posts of yours where (to me) it comes across that you are simply trying to be an antagonist and get a reaction - its not about being good at football - it's about being even handed and reasoned and someone who people are prepared to listen to, even though they maybe don't agree with what your view is

There was a bloke I played football with - probably best player I ever played with - but he ws such an arse head and disruptive to the team we ditched him, because otherwise the whole thing would have crashed and burned

Just saying........
  • Options

PL54 said:

PL54 said:

Dave2l said:

I think you have missed the point of what I said in terms of 'even after the boys who were shit at football'

I read so many posts of yours where (to me) it comes across that you are simply trying to be an antagonist and get a reaction - its not about being good at football - it's about being even handed and reasoned and someone who people are prepared to listen to, even though they maybe don't agree with what your view is

There was a bloke I played football with - probably best player I ever played with - but he ws such an arse head and disruptive to the team we ditched him, because otherwise the whole thing would have crashed and burned

Just saying........

TWatt?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited March 2016

PL54 said:

PL54 said:

Dave2l said:

Just saying........

TWatt?
    Regrettably the bloke I am talking about scratched about in the lower reaches of Kent league football - mind you he was Pele compared to me

Comparison with our recently departed Scottish chum hadn't occurred to me though - agreed !!
  • Options
    Tutt-Tutt said:

I struggling with all of these new regime types, the Nigella ticket printer and the new switchboard operator or PR lady or whatever she is called. Who is this Tony South Stand geezer? Can we have a set of playing cards with their boat-races on? You know similar to the cards the Yanks printed for Saddams mob? That would be a great help. Thanks.

I used to have a card game like that.

It was called "Happy Families ".

Ms Guided, the Lawyer.

Mr Match, the Absentee Landlord.

Mr Trick, the Minted Chairman.

Maybe CARD could market this for its fund ?

• Options
    PL54 said:

PL54 said:

Dave2l said:

You don't see the irony here, do you?