Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Addicks v's Boro - Match thread 13/3/16

1789101113»

Comments

• That was a great team performance & a thoroughly deserved win. Well done to all involved.

On behalf of myself, @Atletico Addick and @EveshamAddick, I thank you @Red_Pete in Dubai, but I wouldn't rate it that highly, just standard, run of the mill banter....
  • Happening now and riot police out
  • Also my son got on tele twice. 1. Holding a banner at start of game and again at the walk-out time in North Upper. He is thfe 1 with a mohican hair cut.
  • Uboat said:

red_murph said:

Uboat said:

Reaction to fans leaving on 90 pretty unpleasant.

Can you explain a bit more Uboat?
    We're outside the West Stand protesting as normal. Then the final whistle went and other supporters start leaving, to be met by a sea of vitriol. Really aggressive stuff.
    Soured it a bit.
    That is really sad to hear.
  • Sky is full of praise for Harriott; well deserved praise too.
  • Still relegated

Good performance, especially from Cousins and Harriott.
  • Riot Police out. Love the way British taxpayers money is spent on policing disorder caused by Belgian "fit and proper" owners. Belgium once had a king who was responsible for human experiments in the Congo in order to line his own pockets. Nice. Anyone for Brexit?
  • Sponsored links:

• edited March 2016
    CP and Ian don't know what the solution is, but kinda hinted this geezer (RD) needs to go
  • Totally agree, Sky done well.

Who was the Pratt that went on the pitch and confronted Harriot? Not one of ours surely?
  • If I was trapped in a room with Katrien and Roland with a gun and just one bullet, I would probably shoot myself as I would not be able to live with the other.

I'd line them up and hope for the best...
  • I don't believe in God, divine intervention or that any prayer has been answed but something happened out there on the pitch today that was a sea change for the TEAM. In spite of the regime, and yes in spite of even us the fans the team out there played with a siege mentality which can be personified in Jordan Cousins. Something very good out on the pitch happened and I am so glad that it did. Support the team today and marvel that on paper this was a loss waiting to happen and yet in spite of all expectations they (not we) went out there and performed and my thanks go out to themfor doing that and if they can keep that 'sod the lot of ya' mentality then they have a chance of beating the drop. I had written this team of many weeks ago and in a way I still have but they certainly have not written themselves off. If they can beat Middlesbrough then they can beat any one. Two seasons ago Riga, a Tuesday night and Bournemouth represented a sea-change in Charlton's fortunes and today IN SPITE OF EVERYTHING perhaps this team can still do it. As importantly they may have found their new leader in Jordan Cousins.
    Congratulations to all those players today.

well said
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!