Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Addicks v's Boro - Match thread 13/3/16

Comments

• A good win (not even we can ship two in 10 to a Boro side this poor). Sadly, too little and way, way too late.

I don't really want this to sound the way that it will, but I really do hope you were touching wood just then....
  • We have actually played pretty well today.
  • A good win (not even we can ship two in 10 to a Boro side this poor). Sadly, too little and way, way too late.

I don't know - 5 points off Dons and Fulham, could be do-able...
    Trouble is, we need to win five of the remaining nine. And look at the fixture list

But got to win this one yet, we've been here before this season.
  • Harriott will be motm today I think.

Trouble is, we need to win five of the remaining nine. And look at the fixture list
    Depends what Dons and Fulham do - we're only 2 wins behind them if they both lose their next 2...
  • Sponsored links:

• edited March 2016
    Chunes said:

PL54 said:

How funny

In what respect?
    In the respect that he just wants you to notice him
    I noticed him when he went on the pitch.

I don't really want this to sound the way that it will, but I really do hope you were touching wood just then....
    Actually been hitting my head with wood for months now

• PL54 said:

How funny

In what respect?
    In the respect that the pitch invasion and walk out were laughable and the team plays a blinder
  • edited March 2016

A good win (not even we can ship two in 10 to a Boro side this poor). Sadly, too little and way, way too late.

I'm impressed.. or horrified. Not sure which.
  • PL54 said:

PL54 said:

How funny

In what respect?
    In the respect that the pitch invasion and walk out were laughable and the team plays a blinder
    There wasn't a pitch invasion though.

I couldn't possibly comment...

Anything I would say would only lower the tone.
  • edited March 2016
    PL54 said:

PL54 said:

How funny

In what respect?
    The one constant this season has been your ability to piss everyone off. Congratulations.
  • Dazzler21 said:

Harriott will be motm today I think.

I don't know, what about Pope?
  • Sponsored links:

• We are still soooooooo shit on corners!
  • PL54 said:

PL54 said:

How funny

In what respect?
    I guess you didn't look at Crawley's twitter feed? Don't let facts get in the way of a good troll though.
  • Harriott ran all game and kept going, deserved his goal.
  • While this is a refreshing change, it was much more important for us to win against MK Dons last Tuesday.
  • We can put in a performance like this against Middlesbrough... We do not deserve to be relegated...

I couldn't possibly comment...

Anything I would say would only lower the tone.
    Try it. It actually dulls the pain of away matches at Hull and Huddersfield
  • edited March 2016
    Pope or Harriott for MOTM, I reckon.

That said, Cousins contribution and energy was also vital.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!