Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Addicks v's Boro - Match thread 13/3/16

Comments

• We can put in a performance like this against Middlesbrough... We do not deserve to be relegated...

1 game a season does not make. The table tells the tale....
    Absolutely. Problem is we didn't put in performances like this, especially when the joke coach Fraeye was in charge.
  • We can put in a performance like this against Middlesbrough... We do not deserve to be relegated...

By this stage of the season the table doesn't lie. Seven wins in 37, 74 goals conceded and second bottom is not because we have been unlucky.

In reality it does but it's so heart breaking to see that we really can put a good performance in.... 2 wins in the last 3 however... It'll be the hope that gets us all

Absolutely. Problem is we didn't put in performances like this, especially when the joke coach Fraeye was in charge.
    Beat me to it. Thank Karel for League One next season..
  • PL54 said:

PL54 said:

How funny

In what respect?
    In the respect that the pitch invasion and walk out were laughable and the team plays a blinder
    You could save everyone a lot of time if you just said what you meant on your first posts

But then you wouldn't get half as much attention would you
  • When did we last win on Sky? Great result.
  • Cousins motm!
  • Sponsored links:

• LuckyReds said:

We can put in a performance like this against Middlesbrough... We do not deserve to be relegated...

There's so many factors that have contributed to our likely fall into league one. Selling Morrison, Yann and the appointment of Karal are ones that we will take us years to recover from.
  • Middlesbrough were awful. Well done to the protestors.
  • Well played the Addicks!!!
  • Pope, Fanni, Diarra, Cousins, Harriott, Fox, big performances today
  • Reaction to fans leaving on 90 pretty unpleasant.
  • God ... that nauseating cow's thumbs up was clearly designed for the Sky cameras. She just oozes insincerity.
  • Sponsored links:

• Some people down here more enthusiastic about slagging of other Charlton fans than protesting.
  • Uboat said:

Reaction to fans leaving on 90 pretty unpleasant.

Can you explain a bit more Uboat?
  • If I was trapped in a room with Katrien and Roland with a gun and just one bullet, I would probably shoot myself as I would not be able to live with the other.

Don't do that, just get them to stand close enough together, that should see you right....
  • If I was trapped in a room with Katrien and Roland with a gun and just one bullet, I would probably shoot myself as I would not be able to live with the other.

Don't do that, just get them to stand close enough together, that should see you right....
    One in front of the other.
  • That was a great team performance & a thoroughly deserved win. Well done to all involved.
  • red_murph said:

Uboat said:

Reaction to fans leaving on 90 pretty unpleasant.

Can you explain a bit more Uboat?
    We're outside the West Stand protesting as normal. Then the final whistle went and other supporters start leaving, to be met by a sea of vitriol. Really aggressive stuff.
    Soured it a bit.
  • Unbelievable. What a result and well deserved.

Great protests, thanks to all who made it count in front of the Sky cameras.
  • LuckyReds said:

We can put in a performance like this against Middlesbrough... We do not deserve to be relegated...

There's so many factors that have contributed to our likely fall into league one. Selling Morrison, Yann and the appointment of Karal are ones that we will take us years to recover from.
    With regards to immediately (i.e This season) I think I'll blame Karel for the relegation.

I agree completely about the overall situation though, when Roland & Co came in they destroyed the morale, identity and strength of our team: on and off the pitch. That's what will ultimately lead to our demise unless it is stopped.
  • Disappointed I couldn't be there. Watched on TV and social media. A great day in Charlton's history. All brilliant!
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!