Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

So Is the plan

13»

Comments

• edited March 2016
    Curb_It said:

I'm as concerned as everybody else but it's the potential for unintended consequences that worries me just as much.

So the consequences of being owned by duchetelet and his awful puppy farm plans are less of a worry than a bit of disorder tomorrow?

Tomorrows protest isn't the issue, in fact it's too good an opportunity to pass up on, it's the tv image of Charlton fans walking out on the team and the call to boycott season tickets - if there's no fans at the valley then there's no reason for the club to stay there
  • I think the answer to the franchise question is that the football authorities have admitted allowing Wimbledon to move to MK was a huge mistake, and it is unlikely to happen again
  • Curb_It said:

I'm as concerned as everybody else but it's the potential for unintended consequences that worries me just as much.

So the consequences of being owned by duchetelet and his awful puppy farm plans are less of a worry than a bit of disorder tomorrow?

Tomorrows protest isn't the issue, in fact it's too good an opportunity to pass up on, it's the tv image of Charlton fans walking out on the team and the call to boycott season tickets - if there's no fans at the valley then there's no reason for the club to stay there
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=3GwjfUFyY6M&client=mv-vf-uk&safesearch=always
  • edited March 2016
    Sorry, the OP and the rest of the OPer's argument is logically nonsense. He can and always has been able to do anything he wants any time with any of his clubs. He doesn't need an excuse.
  • edited March 2016
    Curb_It said:

I have noticed that a 4 bed house in Delafield road has just gone on the market for £825,000.

Yep. Quite a lot of money for a terraced house. How many houses could you get on the Valley?

It's a massive worry.

My Grandparents used to live down that road.