Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

So Is the plan

Everybody walks out in a live tv match and nobody renews their season ticket to show the world that should Roland ever want to decide to sell the franchise to some town fifty or a hundred miles or so away and redevelop the valley with flats that Charlton fans are no longer interested in supporting the team anyway ?

Comments

• No, that's not the plan.
  • Do charlton still exist then, I thought a club from the Belgian 3rd division had moved in.
  • No. I think its more a kind of fancy dress conga type thing tomorrow.
    Join in, why dontcha?
  • edited March 2016

No. I think its more a kind of fancy dress conga type thing tomorrow.
    Join in, why dontcha?

Not a fan of congas, they always get out of hand - Anyway we will win tomorrow and everything will be all ok.
  • Yeah thats it. That's what the whole protest thing has been about.

I thought the protests were over the number of chips you get in the ground?
  • Everybody walks out in a live tv match and nobody renews their season ticket to show the world that should Roland ever want to decide to sell the franchise to some town fifty or a hundred miles or so away and redevelop the valley with flats that Charlton fans are no longer interested in supporting the team anyway ?

So when are these 'good times' going to 'roll' exactly - and what's your plan to ensure they do....?

• Yeah thats it. That's what the whole protest thing has been about.

I thought the protests were over the number of chips you get in the ground?
    The only reason I am going! lol
  • I am invading the pitch with my banner saying we want more than 14 chips! All for the viewers to see!
  • Sponsored links:

• Very well put. If you don't understand words.
  • Everybody walks out in a live tv match and nobody renews their season ticket to show the world that should Roland ever want to decide to sell the franchise to some town fifty or a hundred miles or so away and redevelop the valley with flats that Charlton fans are no longer interested in supporting the team anyway ?

wut
  • Crackanory or Jackanory.
  • Letthemoaningbuggerspeak
  • Sponsored links:

• I thought this was all over the lack vegetarian choice in the ground.
  • I thought this was all over the lack vegetarian choice in the ground.

Got to tackle the little issues first.
  • We are Charlton and sod the regime!
  • So the plan is not to show the world and Roland that Charlton fans have had enough and are walking away from the club and won't be coming back ?...i must have been reading the wrong posts...and let's face it, the thought of somebody buying or moving a football franchise is totally fanciful, it would never happen, would it And as for redeveloping the valley, there's no demand for homes in London, especially near a train station...beats me why The rest of us didn't walk away when we got relegated to the old 3rd division and only had 3,000 at home matches in what was the biggest capacity league ground in England, or when we went bust, or when we moved to selhurst, or when we moved to Upton Park...if we'd had some rocket scientists on board then to tell everybody to walk away and stay away then it could us been charlton that was moved to Milton Keynes and not Wimbledon, which actually was on the cards as I recall the stories at one time...still, the vociferous majority must know what they are doing I suppose...

With supporters like you, we would never have made it back to the Valley either. It's a protest because we love the club, not because we want an excuse to stop going - we've already got that. Good intentions are simply not enough.
    Too bloody right
  • let the good times roll?
    More like let the good times TROLL!!! LOL!!

...seriously though, not joking, your post is nonsense.