Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Stewards

13»

Comments

• Amazed you managed to get a another seat in the ground....

Was that Tuesday? That's absolutely dire looking.
  • LuckyReds said:

Amazed you managed to get a another seat in the ground....

Was that Tuesday? That's absolutely dire looking.
    come on, that's no way to talk about Paulie's missus!!
  • Fair point Daz.
  • Thread of the year contender.
  • I think we need a pic, come on @paulie8290 show us what she looks like

Erm no and for all you twats that keep mentioning new partners we have almost been together and year and I have mentioned her loads of times before, but because I say something people don't like, you grab hold of something none football related and don't let go, jesus Christ you are all like a dog with a bone and need to grow up
    A year? Be wedding bells soon. Can roly be best man?
  • If I thought Paulie was anything but fishing with his contributions today I might agree @Dazzler21 but nah, he's bored and had his fun
  • iamdan said:

Thread of the year contender.

I think Pauline's 'Why' thread will run it close.
  • Sponsored links:

• If I thought Paulie was anything but fishing with his contributions today I might agree @Dazzler21 but nah, he's bored and had his fun

I think you are over estimating how muchmanymore sharperererer pauly is.
  • I'm confused as to why you needed a steward when you can go from the north upper to the NW quad without going back through turnstiles anyway?

Shhh , KM doesn't know this or she wouldn't have put the cheap season tickets in the North lower next season.
  • Amazing. Top work Paulie. Very entertaining.
  • Paulie, have you got a new partner? Congrats if you have just you haven't mentioned it in either of your new threads started in the last five minutes : - )

U think your funny don't you, just because you don't like what I am saying
    *you
    *You're
    *should be a question mark after you
    *should be a full stop at the end of the sentence.

Hope all is well Paulie :wink:
    *You (capital letter at the start of a sentence).

Not that I'm being pernickety.
  • Paulie, have you got a new partner? Congrats if you have just you haven't mentioned it in either of your new threads started in the last five minutes : - )

*you
    *You're

*You (capital letter at the start of a sentence).

Not that I'm being pernickety.
    Doffs cap. I bow down to you Sir.
  • edited March 2016
    I think some of you guys are going a bit far on Paulie. Calling his girlfriend a minger to wind him up, then flagging him when he reacts? That's not cool. EDIT: Just caught up, @Dazzler21 said it better.
  • She obviously doesn't have a fear of clowns. Small mercies.
  • JiMMy 85 said:

I think some of you guys are going a bit far on Paulie. Calling his girlfriend a minger to wind him up, then flagging him when he reacts? That's not cool. EDIT: Just caught up, @Dazzler21 said it better.

Some? One person, iirc, made a minger comment.
  • I would hardly consider anything on here bullying a bit childish but not bullying, people could call my girlfreind a minger if they wanted to but there sat behind a keyboard so wouldnt really be that fussed.
  • Sponsored links:

• edited March 2016

And the award for saying what we were all thinking goes to...
  • Ignore the haters Paulie, they're just well jel pal. Like they are with me and the fact I had a shop, up Grove Park, next door to the BR station.

Folk like me and you are the back bone of this forum and they all know it. It's only a matter of time and we'll be admins and running this ship and a few heads will roll, I, for one, can assure you of that!

*you
    *You're

You remind me of a teacher I had back in the early 80s! It's clear what he was getting at!

*you
    *You're

You remind me of a teacher I had back in the early 80s! It's clear what he was getting at!
    A teacher attempting to teach the proper use of grammar? Unbelievable.

• edited March 2016
  • Admin is there a way you can filter out threads from individuals?

No, sorry