Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Stewards

Comments

• shirty5 said:

After my rant in my last post I wanted to put a nice thread on here.

the stewards get a lot of stick, but after what I experienced on Tuesday night I couldn't be more happy.

My partner has a fear of heights, but she wanted to give the upper north a try, we got up there and as expected it was far to high far her, so I spoke to a steward who then got me to speak to his supervisor and they happily moved us to the north west quad, in fact we enjoyed our new seats so much we will both be purchasing season tickets in that area next season.

So I just wanted to commend the stewards on helping us and not taking the piss or refusing.

Will be you be saying about said stewards on Sunday, when they have frisked you?
    They did Tuesday, and I have no issue with that
  • Hey guys, no bullying please.

#bants
  • Regardless of one good deed they are still all BONEHEADS

If your statement is true then that makes all spectators wankers
  • edited March 2016

Hey guys, no bullying please.

Sorry boss.

He does make it really easy though.
  • Sponsored links:

• edited March 2016

Hey guys, no bullying please.

For real? - behave!
  • Admin is there a way you can filter out threads from individuals?
  • edited March 2016
    Well this thread is a turn up for the books. A ray of light amongst the gloom
  • Are you allowed to say "....take her up the back of the Covered end"?
  • Sponsored links:

• After my rant in my last post I wanted to put a nice thread on here.

the stewards get a lot of stick, but after what I experienced on Tuesday night I couldn't be more happy.

My partner has a fear of heights, but she wanted to give the upper north a try, we got up there and as expected it was far to high far her, so I spoke to a steward who then got me to speak to his supervisor and they happily moved us to the north west quad, in fact we enjoyed our new seats so much we will both be purchasing season tickets in that area next season.

So I just wanted to commend the stewards on helping us and not taking the piss or refusing.

I don't understand why you think it was such a big deal that the stewards helped rather than take the piss or refuse to help. The reverse, it would have been a big deal if they hadn't!

You must be aware that one of Meire's priorities is to create'a good match day experience' irrespective of which league we are in or who is playing for the team. As part of this she will have instructed her HR team to provide 'customer relations' training for the stewards so you will receive the kind of treatment you would get at hotel reception. For example: I am an upper north regular but went into the East for the £5 game v Reading where a Steward insisted on showing me to the seat and said twice that she hoped I had a good day. Its just basics really and nothing to get excited about unlike say refusing to give your best player a new contract, appointing a manager that you said was going to be the next Alex Ferguson, saying that you don't care about the history of the club, telling long-term supporters that they are not helping by voicing criticism, berating the fans for not seeing themselves as customers .....I could go on.....but as long as the stewards are polite then we can forgive all that can we? I think we know the answer to this one.
  • It's just too easy.

(I don't mean your missus btw, I mean getting an easy nibble!)

Talking about my missus then?????
  • seth plum said:

I can only dream of getting a Jeremy Kyle reject.

Agree. Some look utterly filthy.
  • I think we need a pic, come on @paulie8290 show us what she looks like

give him a chance, he's got to inflate her first
    Had me cracking up in the office with some strange looks thrown my way .
  • are you sure about that fear of heights - just saw this picture of her on her facebook page

• Oakster said:

are you sure about that fear of heights - just saw this picture of her on her facebook page

looks like a bit of waxing is in order.
  • ''Good job she doesn't have a fear of crowds''

Shouldn't this be good job she doesn't have a fear of empty spaces?