Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Stewards

After my rant in my last post I wanted to put a nice thread on here.

the stewards get a lot of stick, but after what I experienced on Tuesday night I couldn't be more happy.

My partner has a fear of heights, but she wanted to give the upper north a try, we got up there and as expected it was far to high far her, so I spoke to a steward who then got me to speak to his supervisor and they happily moved us to the north west quad, in fact we enjoyed our new seats so much we will both be purchasing season tickets in that area next season.

So I just wanted to commend the stewards on helping us and not taking the piss or refusing.

Comments

• warms the cockles, except the bit 'we will both be purchasing season tickets in that area next season'

They'll be sitting there on their own ...
  • I'm curious as to why the stewards were searching and asking everyone's age going into the NU Tuesday night?
  • Paulie's on a wind up.
  • Sponsored links:

• My names Stewart, what is it you want?
  • new threads ,new partners same old cl
  • Regardless of one good deed they are still all BONEHEADS
  • I think we need a pic, come on @paulie8290 show us what she looks like
  • Sponsored links:

• Breath in..... breath out....
  • I do love a flag fest!
  • After my rant in my last post I wanted to put a nice thread on here.

the stewards get a lot of stick, but after what I experienced on Tuesday night I couldn't be more happy.

My partner has a fear of heights, but she wanted to give the upper north a try, we got up there and as expected it was far to high far her, so I spoke to a steward who then got me to speak to his supervisor and they happily moved us to the north west quad, in fact we enjoyed our new seats so much we will both be purchasing season tickets in that area next season.

So I just wanted to commend the stewards on helping us and not taking the piss or refusing.

Will be you be saying about said stewards on Sunday, when they have frisked you?
  • I do love a flag fest!

Taking it right back to analogue social media.

Semaphore...