Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Get on the pitch!!!

124»

Comments

• Halix said:

Ok how about 1-0, or 2-0 or 0-0? you have to decide whether making a 'gesture' is more important than a possible three points and how the rest of the crowd will react. Personally the last thing I would want is to be relegated by a few hundred "fans". We dont have an end plan except causing grief to Roland

This is why I think if an invasion is gonna happen it needs to happen early so people's assholes don't start flapping.
    As for how others will react, I personally wouldn't give a shit because I'd be doing what I feel is right and making a stand. There's no chance of us staying up now, look at our remaining fixtures and how we've performed so far.
    The end plan, Are you joking? The end plan is to have douche out and the chance to have credibil owners in.
  • I'll need to dig it out of my mum's back garden first...but I'm going to throw back the turf I nicked in '85.
  • Halix said:

Off_it said:

Halix said:

Ok how about 1-0, or 2-0 or 0-0? you have to decide whether making a 'gesture' is more important than a possible three points and how the rest of the crowd will react. Personally the last thing I would want is to be relegated by a few hundred "fans". We dont have an end plan only to cause grief to Roland

When we are relegated it will have nothing to do with the fans, who have been amazingly patient to date, so don't come that one.

Or have you not seen any of the last few months of the "football experience" down there?
    Ive been to every game unfortunately, and been a season ticket holder as long ago as the return from Selhurst, so dont criticise my love or loyalty to this club which I have supported since I was 12. If we are relegated by three points it could have everything to do with the supporters, or more if they give us a points deduction for abandoning the game, which they will surely do.
    If you have been to every game you would know that a deduction of 3 points won't make any difference whatsoever. First because Boro will waltz it and second because we have zero chance of making the gap up. I don't believe there will be a pitch invasion but I will support one. We have to do whatever it takes to get rid of Duchatelet.
  • edited March 2016

Halix said:

Off_it said:

Halix said:

Ok how about 1-0, or 2-0 or 0-0? you have to decide whether making a 'gesture' is more important than a possible three points and how the rest of the crowd will react. Personally the last thing I would want is to be relegated by a few hundred "fans". We dont have an end plan only to cause grief to Roland

When we are relegated it will have nothing to do with the fans, who have been amazingly patient to date, so don't come that one.

Or have you not seen any of the last few months of the "football experience" down there?
    Ive been to every game unfortunately, and been a season ticket holder as long ago as the return from Selhurst, so dont criticise my love or loyalty to this club which I have supported since I was 12. If we are relegated by three points it could have everything to do with the supporters, or more if they give us a points deduction for abandoning the game, which they will surely do.
    If you have been to every game you would know that a deduction of 3 points won't make any difference whatsoever. First because Boro will waltz it and second because we have zero chance of making the gap up. I don't believe there will be a pitch invasion but I will support one. We have to do whatever it takes to get rid of Duchatelet.
    Every game I go to I hope that we play well and that we win. This year that has been a mostly forlone hope, but that is different from knowing that at some stage we will have a pitch invasion that destroys any hope of the win and any possibility of escaping relegation, however slim.
  • edited March 2016
    C4FC4L1f3 said:

im not on facebook but apparently it has bean LEAKED all over facebook and twitter!!!

I came on here to say that; I saw it on twitter earlier. Complete with a "statement" - have CARD distanced themselves from this yet?

Oh, I've just seen the other announcement thread.. this is legit then?
    Dazzler21 said:

I'll chuckle as I watch from my sofa.

Me too, reading the other plans for the protest is tempting me.. but I think I'll pass on this match. I decided a few weeks back that I wasn't going to The Valley again this season.
  • Dazzler21 said:

Please enter the pitch DO NOT APROACH THE PLAYERS! DO NOT RUN ABOUT! Make your way to the centre circle and remain there until forced to leave or until the 74th minute protest.

What if our players are taking a gk in the 60th after conceding a 5th of the day?
    Them we deserve to be five down for trying to restart the game from a GK after conceding!
    Ha ha

I meant ck not gk obvs!
  • edited March 2016
    What @Curb_It said.

Sunday is going to go down in history.
  • LuckyReds said:

C4FC4L1f3 said:

im not on facebook but apparently it has bean LEAKED all over facebook and twitter!!!

I came on here to say that; I saw it on twitter earlier. Complete with a "statement" - have CARD distanced themselves from this yet?

Oh, I've just seen the other announcement thread.. this is legit then?
    Dazzler21 said:

I'll chuckle as I watch from my sofa.

Me too, reading the other plans for the protest is tempting me.. but I think I'll pass on this match. I decided a few weeks back that I wasn't going to The Valley again this season.
    But you'll be back when the battle is won?
    Get down there on Sunday. If you only shout loudly in the direction of Katie your company will be appreciated.
  • Halix said:

Halix said:

Off_it said:

Halix said:

Every game I go to I hope that we play well and that we win. This year that has been a mostly forlone hope, but that is different from knowing that at some stage we will have a pitch invasion that destroys any hope of the win and any possibility of escaping relegation, however slim.
    Don't be so ridiculous.
  • Sponsored links:

• Dazzler21 said:

i think we should sacrifice a goat and throw that on the pitch

That I am up for. That is so long as we curry it after.
    A Gurkha did me a goat curry many years ago. Best curry I ever had as it happened.

Also had a 'goat kebab' in an Omani market (in Nizwa) a few years back. Quite tasty as it happens.

The (monkey) 'Brains Massala' in a New Delhi hotel back in the 90s didn't do it for me though by the way!
  • Anyone considered "risk"/known by the met will get a 3 year ban for pitch encroachment. Mark my words

A three-year ban is not really a deterrent ... Roland might have sold up or died by the time the ban ends. And Squirrel Face will be long gone either way.