Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Get on the pitch!!!

Comments

• im not on facebook but apparently it has bean LEAKED all over facebook and twitter!!!
  • What this idea from @Paul or the idea you were going to do?
  • edited March 2016
    C4FC4L1f3 said:

im not on facebook but apparently it has bean LEAKED all over facebook and twitter!!!

Skartz and his crew have the combined IQ of a mars bar.
    Dumb move.
  • We have now met our "Quota" of people interested in an "on the pitch protest" and with the sheer numbers of people 100% committed to make this happen we decided to go public with it! (We have over 200 people signed up in one day)

We understand that this will give the club the heads up and they can work to prevent it but they CANT stop it of that we all agree!

We are asking ALL FANS! To get the message out there! There WILL be a Pitch Invasion in the 60th minute of the match! The reason for the 60th minute is due to timings of the 74th minute Protest!

Please enter the pitch DO NOT APROACH THE PLAYERS! DO NOT RUN ABOUT! Make your way to the centre circle and remain there until forced to leave or until the 74th minute protest.

Banners will be presented etc… and we ask that this PLEASE be a PEACEFUL protest!

We would ask that you please relocate your seat! Which if you are in an upper level you can change your season ticket seat. To do this please contact the club and state what seat you want to move to (you can use the online booking system to see the free seats) EVERYONE can do this CONTRACTUALLY 3 times a season!

If the seat is worth more than your season ticket seat you WILL have to pay more! A ticket will be issued and you can collect that on the day at the Valley.

If you sit in a lower stand we would ask you sit near the front after half time if you wish to take part!

Sorry if this upsets people but WE WANT OUR CHARLTON BACK!
  • edited March 2016
    If by some miracle we are 3-0 up at 59 minutes are you really going to want to lose those points plus a further possible points deduction? I thought we were supposed to be hitting the regime not the team. This seems to be commiting hari-kari with little in the way of a valid objective, other than publicity and perhaps making some look a bit hard. Just saying thats all, and I imagine it will be very unpopular with the "silent majority" as well as the team.
  • Halix said:

If by some miracle we are 3-0 up at 59 minutes are you really going to want to lose those points plus a further possible points deduction? I thought we were supposed to be hitting the regime not the team. This seems to be commiting hari-kari with little in the way of a valid objective, other than publicity and perhaps making some look a bit hard. Just saying thats all, and I imagine it will be very unpopular with the "silent majority" as well as the team.

If we are 3-0 up after 59 minutes? Let's worry about crossing that bridge when we get to it.
  • edited March 2016
    Ok how about 1-0, or 2-0 or 0-0? you have to decide whether making a 'gesture' is more important than a possible three points and how the rest of the crowd will react. Personally the last thing I would want is to be relegated by a few hundred "fans". We dont have an end plan except causing grief to Roland
  • Sponsored links:

• Anyone considered "risk"/known by the met will get a 3 year ban for pitch encroachment. Mark my words

That is what is known as a win/win.....
  • Just expect a lot of Stewards in front of the Stands now (like what you get at the end of the season).
  • Has @oohaahmortimer organized 200 people to pitch invade?

• I'm not entirely sure
  • Just expect a lot of Stewards in front of the Stands now (like what you get at the end of the season).

Maybe that's the plan. Release a non event, Club cant take a chance, pay for unwanted stewards. Meanwhile the plan to hang a banner from the East Stand roof goes under the radar until too late.
  • edited March 2016
    kentred2 said:

Halix said:

Ok how about 1-0, or 2-0 or 0-0? you have to decide whether making a 'gesture' is more important than a possible three points and how the rest of the crowd will react. Personally the last thing I would want is to be relegated by a few hundred "fans". We dont have an end plan except causing grief to Roland

3 points is irrelevant. The end plan is new owners who have football ambitions.
    oh yes the new owners in waiting, who are they? If we are relegated we will be less attractive to new owners who will also want to pay less, which Roland would be less willing to accept. Make the Belgians life a misery fair enough but dont deliberately sabotage the team, and its point total.

• I hate it when my beans leak.
  • edited March 2016
    Off_it said:

Halix said:

Ok how about 1-0, or 2-0 or 0-0? you have to decide whether making a 'gesture' is more important than a possible three points and how the rest of the crowd will react. Personally the last thing I would want is to be relegated by a few hundred "fans". We dont have an end plan only to cause grief to Roland

When we are relegated it will have nothing to do with the fans, who have been amazingly patient to date, so don't come that one.

Or have you not seen any of the last few months of the "football experience" down there?
    Ive been to every game unfortunately, and been a season ticket holder as long ago as the return from Selhurst, so dont criticise my love or loyalty to this club which I have supported since I was 12. If we are relegated by three points it could have everything to do with the supporters, or more if they give us a points deduction for abandoning the game, which they will surely do.
  • Curb_It said:

Has @oohaahmortimer organized 200 people to pitch invade?

Ha, no. He's copied it off a Facebook post. I'm still trying to work out the logic...
  • Curb_It said:

Think it was cut and paste from a post on the Facebook group.
  • Sponsored links:

• edited March 2016

Just expect a lot of Stewards in front of the Stands now (like what you get at the end of the season).

Maybe that's the plan. Release a non event, Club cant take a chance, pay for unwanted stewards. Meanwhile the plan to hang a banner from the East Stand roof goes under the radar until too late.
    I hope that's right. It would be a good idea in that case. If not, incredibly stupid spreading the word on social media! I think there are other actions that would be effective without getting supporters banned or losing the club points when relegation is not yet 100% certain - even though it is almost certain of course. Mind you it is important to respect the views of others and I may not be right. I don’t like the blanket accusations etc… that some fans throw about though. I don’t feel I have to prove my toughness like ‘tough’ people seem to have to do all the time. Now who wants a fight about it?
  • edited March 2016

Please enter the pitch DO NOT APROACH THE PLAYERS! DO NOT RUN ABOUT! Make your way to the centre circle and remain there until forced to leave or until the 74th minute protest.

What if our players are taking a gk in the 60th after conceding a 5th of the day?
  • Halix said:

Off_it said:

Halix said:

Ok how about 1-0, or 2-0 or 0-0? you have to decide whether making a 'gesture' is more important than a possible three points and how the rest of the crowd will react. Personally the last thing I would want is to be relegated by a few hundred "fans". We dont have an end plan only to cause grief to Roland

When we are relegated it will have nothing to do with the fans, who have been amazingly patient to date, so don't come that one.

Or have you not seen any of the last few months of the "football experience" down there?
    Ive been to every game, and been a season ticket holder as long ago as the return from Selhurst, so dont criticise my love or loyalty to this club which I have supported since I was 12. If we are relegated by three points it could have everything to do with the supporters, or more if they give us a points deduction for abandoning the game, which they will surely do.
    Well if we're comparing Charlton supporting dick sizes then I have been a season ticket holder since BEFORE the move to Selhurst and went to my first game when I was 7. But we're not doing that. Nor am I criticising your love or loyalty.

By same token I would not condemn anyone who has decided that enough is enough and wants to take more direct action. Each to their own.

In any event, its all academic. We aint' getting out of this relegation mess so points deductions wont make a blind bit of difference (not that it would come to points deductions)

• Curb_It said:

No, he's got 500 signed up in his firm - the splitters
  • I'll chuckle as I watch from my sofa.
  • Dazzler21 said:

What if our players are taking a gk in the 60th after conceding a 5th of the day?
    Them we deserve to be five down for trying to restart the game from a GK after conceding!
  • Halix said:

kentred2 said:

Halix said:

oh yes the new owners in waiting, who are they? If we are relegated we will be less attractive to new owners who will also want to pay less, which Roland would be less willing to accept. Make the Belgians life a misery fair enough but dont deliberately sabotage the team, and its point total.

Which ones do you mean? Varney's investors? Murray's investors? The others Ducgataket and Miere talk about?

If the regime's team stay up then more of the same. If they get relegated then he will either have to take massive annual losses or sell up and write off some of the debt to make an attractive selling price.
  • Anyone considered "risk"/known by the met will get a 3 year ban for pitch encroachment. Mark my words

Well it may take that long to get rid of RD & back to The Championship.
  • Halix said:

kentred2 said:

Halix said:

Apologist.
  • Halix said:

Off_it said:

Halix said:

Ive been to every game unfortunately, and been a season ticket holder as long ago as the return from Selhurst, so dont criticise my love or loyalty to this club which I have supported since I was 12. If we are relegated by three points it could have everything to do with the supporters, or more if they give us a points deduction for abandoning the game, which they will surely do.
    Halix said:

Off_it said:

Halix said:

"If we are relegated by three points".

Funniest thing I have heard in a long time.