Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Get on the pitch!!!

Personally I think the next step is to get on the pitch and disrupt the match, shouting at glass in the car park and pathetic masks have been done and got us nowhere, it's time to step it up and the televised game on Sunday is the perfect opportunity. Been speaking to a few people that are up for it but just need greater numbers..... Anyone else out there with the bollox to get involved???

Comments

• 34 or CD or Chief Detective.

We're onto you !
  • Paul34 said:

Personally I think the next step is to get on the pitch and disrupt the match, shouting at glass in the car park and pathetic masks have been done and got us nowhere, it's time to step it up and the televised game on Sunday is the perfect opportunity. Been speaking to a few people that are up for it but just need greater numbers..... Anyone else out there with the bollox to get involved???

To be honest is KM in that room on the other side of that glass nowadays? I doubt it. What about Murray?, who lots of others fans are now shouting at, he ain't there either. And RD certainly ain't there. He has logged off the stream by then. I bet that a few minutes before the end of games now that KM and RM are whisked off in a car with blacked out windows to a secret location to get away from it. Something else needed.
  • Paul34 said:

And get a lifetime ban... Nice one.
  • Sponsored links:

• And RD certainly ain't there. He has logged off the stream by then.

RD watches a stream image
  • se9addick said:

34 or CD or Chief Detective.

We're onto you !

Surely you are not suggesting the police have undercover agents on Charlton life! If true, this combined with the rumours of an undercover Charlton fan in the police, the so called agent 'INTEL', it would be like a scene from The Departed
  • edited March 2016

i think we should sacrifice a goat and throw that on the pitch

That I am up for. That is so long as we curry it after.
  • se9addick said:

34 or CD or Chief Detective.

We're onto you !

Surely you are not suggesting the police have undercover agents on Charlton life! If true, this combined with the rumours of an undercover Charlton fan in the police, the so called agent 'INTEL', it would be like a scene from The Departed
    An undercover trainspotter would be more believable.
  • edited March 2016

i think we should sacrifice a goat and throw that on the pitch

With our luck we would probably miss.
  • Mornin' all!
  • If there are plans to go on the pitch I would expect everyone to join in! to support their fellow supporters!

However it is unlikely that Charlton fans will do this so for those planning to leave the blankets at home to stop a trip hazard don't worry!

• Sponsored links:

• Paul34
    3=C
    4=D

Get's on at St Paul's on the Central line, until it meets with the District line.... This could be Monument, however as he sounds like a football hooligan I think he's changing at Mile End to continue on to Upton Park.

Paul34 is in fact a West Ham Hooligan/Green Street Elite

• That paragraph was pretty well constructed with both punctuation and good spelling.

That really precludes it from being the plod doesn't it?

Here's some examples from the Met Police web site demonstrating how poorly they actually communicate:

Under a heading of Leadership: "This section contains a list of the management board of the Metropolitian Police Service." Yes, really, they can't spell Metropolitan and think it's a good idea to have a list containing just one thing.

Under "Total Policing" (You have to laugh don't you?)

Total Policing means;

Our objectives are;

to cut crime, cut costs, and continue to develop the culture of the organisation. We will achieve this with; humility, integrity and transparency.
    we will develop making the Met the best police service in the world.
    And we'll do this by being the very best we can be, and upholding our Corporate Values of;

Courage, Compassion, Professionalism and Integrity

You'll notice the meaningless elements like "developing the culture", inappropriate use of semi-colons seemingly scattered at random throughout (they must have been reading too many Acts of Parliament) and the lack of a comma in the section on being the best police service in the world, which makes it nonsensical.

In short, no way that was a BiB.
  • I'm going to invade the pitch with my new sofa .
  • Has Sue Parkes given permission to invade the pitch? remember all the fines and points deductions she said we would incur, she seems to have gone quiet lately.
  • Personally, I was hoping to bring my boots, and see if i could get a place on the bench , rather than the pitch, its seems Riga is into daft substitutions.
  • If the police are monitoring could they contact their Sussex mates to confirm the first goodbye horse chant please.
  • edited March 2016
    Paul34 said:

In reflection I think you need to be cut some slack. It is your first post and all that - if you can tell us the secret password, then we can determine if you proper Charlton. I'll give you a clue on the password. - FLA*K