Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

11 games to go how will it end:

13»

Comments

• There are two basic laws in life which will help us determine how it will all end.

1. What goes around, comes around.
    2. If you put morons in charge of an organisation, it rarely prospers.

Sadly neither of these two rules appear in the Roland Duchatalet guide to the employment of favourite female friends in senior management positions at football clubs, despite their complete lack of relevant qualifications, credibility or experience.
  • edited March 2016
    If we win tonight, it's a little bit in our hands we're losing grip fast though, We will rely on the later results of MKD, Rotherham and probably one other to help... Bristol maybe?

If we draw tonight it's not so much in our hands and we're likely falling away, but we could still grab a branch or land on an opponent to break our fall.

If we lose tonight we have no hands.Our fighting days will pretty much be done, unless we learn to use the other hand... we must need to survive not only want to.

Any way about it, there is always hope, we can never give up.

#rosetintedtimeoftheyear #prepareforheartbreak #prepareforitoldyouwewouldbefine
  • edited March 2016
    after tonight the table could look like this its not impossible BUT the team have to turn up and play like they did saturday from now to the end of the season is a cup final but i dont think were capable of it but we shall see, beat mk dons tonight then get a draw from boro there not that good and they havent been battering teams of late.

decided we get a 2-0 win.

( for the table ive given rotherham a 1-0 defeat to boro and bolton a 0-0 draw with ipswich both plausible imo)

MK Dons 36 9 8 18 30 48 -20 35
    Rotherham 36 9 5 21 39 59 -20 32
    Charlton 36 6 10 19 32 66 -32 31
    Bolton 36 4 13 18 33 58 -25 26
  • edited March 2016
    Is just frustrating our next game is against Middlesbrough... Despite being one of the most positive people on here I dont see us getting much so regardless of a win tonight, come Sunday evening we could be right back where we've started.

If Rotherham were to win tonight then we can kiss goodbye to three points on Sunday as Middlesbrough will be pissed!!
  • Dazzler21 said:

If we win tonight, it's a little bit in our hands we're losing grip fast though, We will rely on the later results of MKD, Rotherham and probably one other to help... Bristol maybe?

If we draw tonight it's not so much in our hands and we're likely falling away, but we could still grab a branch or land on an opponent to break our fall.

If we lose tonight we have no hands.Our fighting days will pretty much be done, unless we learn to use the other hand... we must need to survive not only want to.

Any way about it, there is always hope, we can never give up.

#rosetintedtimeoftheyear #prepareforheartbreak #prepareforitoldyouwewouldbefine

Definite contender for post of the year this!
  • In tears !
  • The fat lady is warming up
  • OK, I'm amending my predictions. Here goes
    IA said:

MK Dons - D
    Middlesborough - W
    Sheff W - W
    Birmingham - W
    Ipswich - W
    QPR - W
    Derby - W
    Bolton - W
    Brighton - W
    Leeds - W
    Burnley - W

Total points - 31 + 28 = 59

Rotherham

Middlesborough - W
    Derby - L
    Ipswich - L
    Leeds - L
    Bristol - L
    MK Dons - D
    Forest - L
    Huddersfield - L
    Wolves - L
    Blackburn - L
    Hull - L

Total points - 4 + 32 = 36

MK Dons

Charlton - D
    Hull - L
    Brighton - L
    Fulham - L
    Wolves - L
    Rotherham - D
    Preston - L
    Sheff - L
    Brentford - L
    Ipswich - L
    Forest - L

Total points - 2 + 35 = 37

• How will it end? It's already over. Last one out please switch off the lights.
  • edited March 2016
    Any hope we had was snuffed out last night , by a first class honours degree in incompetence in decision making, Riga will probably go in the summer / run up to Christmas , when we invariably go on a poor run, i know its a job , but i'm wondering if he's regretting coming back.

The sooner this lot packs up and sells the club the better.
  • Sponsored links:

• edited March 2016
    I think this should be changed to the 'what game will we end up getting relegated at the end of' thread
  • Spankie said:

I think this should be changed to the 'what game will we end up getting relegated at the end of' thread

Bolton or Brighton...
  • Spankie said:

Bolton or Brighton...
    Which one is further north?
  • I genuinely think it'll be Burnley
  • Dazzler21 said:

I genuinely think it'll be Burnley

Nah I see us either surviving (very unlikely) or the gap remaining about seven points
  • Spankie said:

Bolton or Brighton...
    Which one is further north?
    Isle of Wight