Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

11 games to go how will it end:

Well an away win, shame the other results didn't go our way.

I might be dreaming but looking at the remaining fixtures:

MK Dons - W
Middlesborough - L
Sheff W - D
Birmingham - D
Ipswich - W
QPR - D
Derby - L
Bolton - W
Brighton - D
Leeds - W
Burnley - L

Total points - 16 + 28 = 44

Rotherham

Middlesborough - L
Derby - L
Ipswich - D
Leeds - D
Bristol - L
MK Dons - W
Forest - L
Huddersfield - W
Wolves - L
Blackburn - W
Hull - L

Total points - 11 + 32 = 43

MK Dons

Charlton - L
Hull - L
Brighton - L
Fulham - D
Wolves - L
Rotherham - L
Preston - W
Sheff - D
Brentford - D
Ipswich - D
Forest - D

Total points - 8 + 35 = 43

I haven't included Bristol, although feel they could be dragged into it but probably safe with 2 games to go.

I can but dream.......

Comments

• How will it end? In tears, of course.

But even so, the team are starting to give it a good go.

• edited March 2016
    On paper badly - our run in is tough but if we push on,, football is a strange game. Odds very much against though, we have to admit. If we beat MK Dons, their next two are losable.
  • edited March 2016
    If my aunt had bollocks she would be my uncle
  • It will end in relegation and a poor attempt at a pitch invasion
  • Far too little, much too late. Third time unlucky for RD.
  • Rob7Lee said:

Well an away win, shame the other results didn't go our way.

I might be dreaming but looking at the remaining fixtures:

MK Dons - W
    Middlesborough - L
    Sheff W - D
    Birmingham - D
    Ipswich - W
    QPR - D
    Derby - L
    Bolton - W
    Brighton - D
    Leeds - W
    Burnley - L

Total points - 16 + 28 = 44

Rotherham

Middlesborough - L
    Derby - L
    Ipswich - D
    Leeds - D
    Bristol - L
    MK Dons - W
    Forest - L
    Huddersfield - W
    Wolves - L
    Blackburn - W
    Hull - L

Total points - 11 + 32 = 43

MK Dons

Charlton - L
    Hull - L
    Brighton - L
    Fulham - D
    Wolves - L
    Rotherham - L
    Preston - W
    Sheff - D
    Brentford - D
    Ipswich - D
    Forest - D

Total points - 8 + 35 = 43

I haven't included Bristol, although feel they could be dragged into it but probably safe with 2 games to go.

I can but dream.......

I can't see us beating Ipswich, so that's 41 points and us relegated.
  • On paper badly - our run in is tough but if we push on,, football is a strange game. Odds very much against though, we have to admit. If we beat MK Dons, their next two are losable.

Unfortunately, whether we beat the franchise or not, the rest of ours are losable.
  • Sponsored links:

• We're better of than Bolton.
  • If Sanogo plays all of the games and Johnson isn't seen again, we've got a small chance
  • Ticket back to India for you Mr Johnson. No I'm afraid using it is not optional.
  • On paper badly - our run in is tough but if we push on,, football is a strange game. Odds very much against though, we have to admit. If we beat MK Dons, their next two are losable.

And on grass, even worse.

Our last 11 matches include fixtures against 7 of the top 9 and also two of our relegation rivals; the only way we're going to avoid finishing bottom is if Bolton go into administration in the next couple of weeks and cop a points deduction. Even then it'll be a close run thing.

Let's face it, we're down. The only question that remains is how embarrassing and humiliating our final points total and goal difference will be.

This time last year Leicester were bottom of the premiership; there is still hope.

The difference between us and Leicester is that Leicester weren't playing all the top teams, most of their opponents were either relegation rivals or mid-table sides.

And they hadn't been as inept as we've been most of the season ...

... with a decent team spirit ...

... and a better and experienced manager.

But apart from that our situation is very similar: like Leicester we'll start the new season 2000-1 for the title ...
  • At this stage of the season momentum plays a huge factor. The fact that we had players come in in January/February not fit means they missed the exhaustive Christmas period and will hopefully be fresher than most of the others. A win Tuesday and I'd say we're back in it. A bit more work on the training ground with the defense, keep Cousins fit, and I think Riga will enjoy setting his teams up against better sides. Sitting deep, hopefully defending better, then breaking out on the counter--especially with Harriott in form. Stranger things have happened...
  • If we fail to win on Tuesday, there's no chance we'll stay up
  • Sponsored links:

• And if we can't beat mk Dons at home we don't deserve to
  • MK Dons - W
    Middlesborough - L
    Sheff W - W
    Birmingham - L
    Ipswich - L
    QPR - L
    Derby - L
    Bolton - W
    Brighton - D
    Leeds - W
    Burnley - L

That's about the best I can imagine.
    13 + 28 = 41 (relegated)

At the end of the day, Karel Fraeye has cost us big time this season. Although his employers are the ones that put him there...
    Even if we stay up, they still gave Karel Fraeye a ridiculous amount of games in charge of OUR team. Crazy.

Roland out.
  • Going to suggest some surprises

MK Dons - W
    Middlesborough - D
    Sheff W - W
    Birmingham - D
    Ipswich - D
    QPR - W
    Derby - D
    Bolton - W
    Brighton - L
    Leeds - D
    Burnley - D

Total points - 17 + 28 = 45

Rotherham

Middlesborough - L
    Derby - L
    Ipswich - D
    Leeds - D
    Bristol - L
    MK Dons - D
    Forest - D
    Huddersfield - D
    Wolves - D
    Blackburn - D
    Hull - L

Total points - 7 + 32 = 39

MK Dons

Charlton - L
    Hull - L
    Brighton - D
    Fulham - D
    Wolves - L
    Rotherham - D
    Preston - W
    Sheff - D
    Brentford - D
    Ipswich - D
    Forest - D

Total points - 9+ 35 = 42

Looks plausible but oh so unlikely.

• Burnley beat us three nil and for the second year in a row we see the champions collect their prize in our back yard. We'll be pleased for Burnley, they'll have deserved it but the trophy giving will be disrupted as there's five thousand frustrated Charlton fans on the pitch.

Charlton's relegation confirmed long before the final day of the season means none of our boys really put a shift in and Jose Riga's so far into his holiday plans he doesn't realise until half time that he's come to work in bermuda shorts.
  • I think we are capable of going on a very good run and in such a run able to beat anyone. However that is dependant upon winning on Tuesday and then not picking up anymore injuries or suspensions.
    Highly unlikely but possible. Tuesday is key and I hope a bumper crowd turn up, forget about the regime for 90 minutes and just get right behind them from the first whistle, unlike the Bristol City game.
  • How will it end....... in tears for us supporters I fear.
  • I think we are capable of going on a very good run and in such a run able to beat anyone. However that is dependant upon winning on Tuesday and then not picking up anymore injuries or suspensions.
    Highly unlikely but possible. Tuesday is key and I hope a bumper crowd turn up, forget about the regime for 90 minutes and just get right behind them from the first whistle, unlike the Bristol City game.

But yesterday we won and the regime were being slagged off by supporters so maybe that is the way forward or maybe it makes no difference what the fans sing about
  • Going to suggest some surprises

MK Dons - W
    Middlesborough - D
    Sheff W - W
    Birmingham - D
    Ipswich - D
    QPR - W
    Derby - D
    Bolton - W
    Brighton - L
    Leeds - D
    Burnley - D

Total points - 17 + 28 = 45

Rotherham

Middlesborough - L
    Derby - L
    Ipswich - D
    Leeds - D
    Bristol - L
    MK Dons - D
    Forest - D
    Huddersfield - D
    Wolves - D
    Blackburn - D
    Hull - L

Total points - 7 + 32 = 39

MK Dons

Charlton - L
    Hull - L
    Brighton - D
    Fulham - D
    Wolves - L
    Rotherham - D
    Preston - W
    Sheff - D
    Brentford - D
    Ipswich - D
    Forest - D

Total points - 9+ 35 = 42

Looks plausible but oh so unlikely.

You lost me at "Looks plausible".
  • We have got too much to do. But if we beat MK Dons it will make it interesting. If we lose it is bye bye.
  • religation , with just a tad glimmer of hope before rudely extinguished . The missing players will return ( for their futures) .
    Roland's puppet will give out ever increasing amounts of free tickets. Announce a big push to make us competitive in Div 1.
    Ticket office only open on a Friday

Plan for the religation party now.