Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Naceri Chafik

13»

Comments

• sam3110 said:

I think one of our scouts spelt Nacer Chadli wrong....

Our scouts wouldn't know who Nacer Chadli is.
  • edited March 2016
    Ive been to Naceri Chafik, theres an information kiosk and gift shop where you buy chocolate ice cream and postcards.
  • This appears to be someone trying to impress and sell himself to a future employer. This chap either knows he will never be able to do the job or is deluded enough to think that he will be able to.

Pretty similar to our current CEO.

I think he'd fit in well here!
  • Is he any good with protest banners?
  • Wonderful, another case of........ WHO???
  • That clip repeated two clips, showed him get fouled, out muscled, didn't take on one player, and had Jason Derulo back ground music.

Nah mate you're alright.
  • Also, when his YouTube video is him doing keepy uppies in his kitchen it's not a great start is it.

He does look like Neymar though...sign him up Karel.

Don't be rude, Roland stumbled across him on youtube at half time during one of his Charlton streams, we've got a massive coup here - in Roland we trust! ;)

• bit uncomfortable with this.

I was in total agreement with you.

Then I read this post and it totally made it worthwhile.
    SDAddick said:

@LouisMend Don't forget to take your 10% of the transfer fee. It'll probably be the letter "U"

PMSL
  • Very strange as we cant sign him until the Summer, even with the loan window still open we can only sign Domestic players
  • Sponsored links:

• Don't give a shit. Unless the player's first name is Stanley and the surname is more Northern than Postlethwaite, has played 578 first team games in the Championship or lower, trains pigeons in his spare time and wears football boots that weigh more than a sack of eckie thump, I just ain't interested. This is just another pumped up pimped out hyped up continental noboby foisted on our circus by some twat of an agent.

I'm confused. Will you or won't you be getting a shirt with his name on?
  • Don't give a shit. Unless the player's first name is Stanley and the surname is more Northern than Postlethwaite, has played 578 first team games in the Championship or lower, trains pigeons in his spare time and wears football boots that weigh more than a sack of eckie thump, I just ain't interested. This is just another pumped up pimped out hyped up continental noboby foisted on our circus by some twat of an agent.

I'm confused. Will you or won't you be getting a shirt with his name on?
    Just don't get in to his car and ask him to sign it.