Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Naceri Chafik

Comments

• bit uncomfortable with this.
  • Could be very useful in a couple of season when we are in League 2.
  • Impression I'm getting is that he is trying to engineer a move to Charlton.

He's actually asked me to send the video to Charlton.

Might not be as much in this as we thought.

typical PC right on liberal
  • How many whistles can he bring with him?

typical PC right on liberal
    U wot m8?
  • edited March 2016
    CARD have got to be behind this..... Please tell me CARD are being this. They somehow created this fake account years ago in anticipation of what might happen.
  • Looks like the message is spreading that any Tom, Dick or Harry can earn a 5 year deal.

Ali Dia will probably DM Louis in a minute
  • You know that video? I've watched it but I don't understand what's going on.
  • Sponsored links:

• These are the players that will come here if we get relegated.

League two here we come..
  • With the success of our U21s and U18s maybe someone (Fraeye?) thinks he might benefit from spending time working with the academy. So RD can then sell him on.
  • cafc-west said:

With the success of our U21s and U18s maybe someone (Fraeye?) thinks he might benefit from spending time working with the academy. So RD can then sell him on.

Fraeye has left the network and is managing a club in Belgium.
  • cafc-west said:

With the success of our U21s and U18s maybe someone (Fraeye?) thinks he might benefit from spending time working with the academy. So RD can then sell him on.

Fraeye has left the network and is managing coaching ruining a club in Belgium.
    3rd time lucky
  • I used to really like Belgium. Nice slightly quirky country with good beer.
  • cafc-west said:

I'm not sure that anyone ever really leaves the network except in a wooden casket!
  • anagram... faiki chancer
  • cafc-west said:

cafc-west said:

I'm not sure that anyone ever really leaves the network except in a wooden casket!
    True dat... this is a bit of footage from Riga's first press conference back at the club that the club tried to suppress

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UPw-3e_pzqU
  • Sponsored links:

• What the fuck?

Friggin
    Useless
    Canadian/Algerian
    Kid

We'll probably go for him then!
  • Does our developments squad development squad have a development squad. ?

It does, but needs further development.
  • edited March 2016
    cafc-west said:

cafc-west said:

I'm not sure that anyone ever really leaves the network except in a wooden casket laundry basket!
    Fixed
  • I used to really like Belgium. Nice slightly quirky country with good beer.

Same, always found the people there very friendly. Went to Antwerp with some mates a couple of years back and in some pub somewhere another mixed group of Belgians at their local took us under their wing and bought us beers all night, refusing when we tried to buy them a round as they "wanted us to have a great time in Belgium". Their English was impeccable too.
  • LouisMend said:

Impression I'm getting is that he is trying to engineer a move to Charlton.

He's actually asked me to send the video to Charlton.

Might not be as much in this as we thought. <</b>/blockquote>

I was already starting at zero @LouisMend!! :wink:

• I think one of our scouts spelt Nacer Chadli wrong....
  • Does our developments squad development squad have a development squad. ?

It's under development
  • RedChaser said:

Only a kid, gave up watching after 60 seconds, could he be the next Messi? :smirk:
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=XtigvFe652U

My favourite bit was the clip that only seemed to consist of him spitting on the pitch.
  • LuckyReds said:

RedChaser said:

Only a kid, gave up watching after 60 seconds, could he be the next Messi? :smirk:
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=XtigvFe652U

My favourite bit was the clip that only seemed to consist of him spitting on the pitch.
    Yeah he's too gobby, jog on NC :wink:
  • edited March 2016
    Don't give a shit. Unless the player's first name is Stanley and the surname is more Northern than Postlethwaite, has played 578 first team games in the Championship or lower, trains pigeons in his spare time and wears football boots that weigh more than a sack of eckie thump, I just ain't interested. This is just another pumped up pimped out hyped up continental noboby foisted on our circus by some twat of an agent.