Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Naceri Chafik

Don't get your hopes up but he's just started following @CAFCOfficial on twitter which as we know means that he is 100% signing for us from Alcorcon

Comments

• edited March 2016
    Only a kid, gave up watching after 60 seconds, could he be the next Messi? :smirk:
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=XtigvFe652U
  • Also, when his YouTube video is him doing keepy uppies in his kitchen it's not a great start is it.

He does look like Neymar though...sign him up Karel.
  • The next Anil Koc!
  • Sponsored links:

• He's liked this one.

Told me he's a winger with a similar story to Mahrez at Leicester.

Probably nothing in this and I'm just winding up a kid in Spain who doesn't understand the toxic nature of the network but let's have a fun afternoon creating wild rumours anyway.
  • It might be his mate Ji Eonhak signing, who is a Korean winger, who has is in the squad of Alcoron but has never played for them. He I think will be our man.
  • LouisMend said:

He's liked this one.

Told me he's a winger with a similar story to Mahrez at Leicester.

Probably nothing in this and I'm just winding up a kid in Spain who doesn't understand the toxic nature of the network but let's have a fun afternoon creating wild rumours anyway.

"wild rumours" I resent that.

Where's Colin when we need him to confirm this?

Nothing on Transfermarket.com which is a worry, how will we be able to judge him otherwise.
  • god help us
  • Bit more info here: http://www.edukickengland.co.uk/football-academy/edukick-manchester-success-stories/chafik-naceri

Signed for Alcorcon last summer after 6 months at some football academy in Manchester. I will now look up all of Alcorcon's games this season and find out how many games he's played, how many wonder goals he's scored, etc. Feel free to guess before I come back with the facts.
  • MrLargo said:

Bit more info here: http://www.edukickengland.co.uk/football-academy/edukick-manchester-success-stories/chafik-naceri

Signed for Alcorcon last summer after 6 months at some football academy in Manchester. I will now look up all of Alcorcon's games this season and find out how many games he's played, how many wonder goals he's scored, etc. Feel free to guess before I come back with the facts.

Zero. Once nutmegged a 2nd division Spanish player, therefore good enough for the premier league in Roland's eyes.
  • edited March 2016
    LouisMend said:

He's also liked this tweet from a Charlton fan saying that Roland is responsible for the mess we're in.

He's trying to incite a riot

Is he a distant relation of Henners then? :wink:
  • When a "professional" footballer has 31 followers on Twitter I'll give him a miss.

Yes, that's right we can now judge how good a player by his number of followers on Twitter.

Over a 1000 followers so must be at least League 2 level
  • Sponsored links:

• Well can I be first to say if he comes he's shit and if he doesn't we dodged a bullit.
  • great work by the Belgian 20, infiltrating a network club with a pretend player.

effectively a double agent.
  • I haven't been this excited about a potential signing since Andy Delort
  • Great stuff. not played for months,no pedigree whatsoever, can do more than one kick up.....my player of the year.
  • Holds a Canadian passport too
  • Karel Fraeye has pulled this one out of the bag
  • The main question is:

How many times more than Yann is he going to cost?