Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Peaky Blinders

167891012»

Comments

• Options
    Excellent finish.
  • Options
    Decent finish, but the series was very poor imo (compared to previous).
  • Options
    What a way to end one of the finest series ever produced,yes there has been some ups and downs but overall, great entertainment ,so glad the ending has been left open for possible spin offs.One small moan,Alfie Solomons not in it enough.
  • Options
    Smithy said:
    Haven’t enjoyed this season at all so far. It’s one of my favourite shows of all time but I’m now finding some of the acting and characters a bit cringey, although I’ve not really liked the whole Tommy Shelby as an MP thing from the start so that probably doesn’t help. Maybe that’s just me but I’m now realising that the first 2 seasons were the real peak of the show.
    happens with a lot of series .. trying to keep drawing water when the well is dry .. recently e.g. Line of Duty, Killing Eve i m o went a series or two too far let's hope that the Peaky's go out in a blaze of glory
    I have just finished Season 5 of Gomorrah and found out that is it, no more. I went on line to find out a bit more and the writers and producers said they want to go out whilst on top and not drag it out like some do.

One gave a great quote by saying "we want to die why we are still alive"
  • Options
    It felt like the series was building and indeed it was, to this final episode. Took too long to get there IMO but it was a great episode. 
  • Options
    Movie next
  • Options
    Enjoyed the last episode, the series previous to it was a little slow though - would rather it just finish with another episode rather than a film though.
  • Options
    Everything that happened in Episode 6 was expected from Episode 1 and it ended nicely. Just a shame that the 4 episodes in the middle were pretty cack. 
  • Options
    Shake it up and get Kevin Turvey in...

• Options
    Smithy said:
    Haven’t enjoyed this season at all so far. It’s one of my favourite shows of all time but I’m now finding some of the acting and characters a bit cringey, although I’ve not really liked the whole Tommy Shelby as an MP thing from the start so that probably doesn’t help. Maybe that’s just me but I’m now realising that the first 2 seasons were the real peak of the show.
    happens with a lot of series .. trying to keep drawing water when the well is dry .. recently e.g. Line of Duty, Killing Eve i m o went a series or two too far let's hope that the Peaky's go out in a blaze of glory
    I have just finished Season 5 of Gomorrah and found out that is it, no more. I went on line to find out a bit more and the writers and producers said they want to go out whilst on top and not drag it out like some do.

One gave a great quote by saying "we want to die why we are still alive"
    Absolutely loved Gomorrah, including the movie they did
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Great finale but the season was a poor one overall. When's the movie coming out? 
  • Options
    Great finale but the season was a poor one overall. When's the movie coming out? 
    Production 2023, release 2024
  • Options
    stonemuse said:
    Production 2023, release 2024
    We will just be coming out the back of COVID-20 by then