Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

SLP Meets Roland...

Comments

• Options
    Redrobo said:

Great news. Glad to see the boss is in town and prepared to tell us all what the plans are.

I am expecting exciting news of the quality players we are bringing in on loan from the Prem together with the setting up of a supporter consultation group where all proposals will be discussed in full before decisions are made.

Feels like Christmas eve when I was a kid.

One more sleep RR - hope you get what you want ... just don't hold your breath though.
  • Options
    I wonder if we'll see it on the website. Living here in the West, the SLP is a little hard to come by :neutral:
  • Options
    "will be able to"

Thanks for the permission m'lud!
  • Options

Am interested to hear his thoughts

Much rather good news and no protest required

I think for many fans, especially with kids the whole 12.00 announcement is quite important

All I want to do is take my boy to football and get behind the boys im really hoping I'm not gonna be told to hold up a piece of material or something equally shite
    because quite simply I won't go

Colchester was my last game and it was horrible on and off the pitch

Support the team not the regime

Probably best you don't go I guess
  • Options
    Oyston had also came out and addressed Blackpool fans today. Nothing more than trying to swing fans to renew season tickets.
  • Options
    One last crack at trying to help us 'understand' his brilliant strategy.

Thing is Rol-dog we understand it perfectly - you're just totally shit at putting it into practice.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Isn't it symptom of just how shite the situation is that we are all getting excited about the owner saying something?
    Like others, I am not expecting too much from this but of course await with interest. I can't believe that we will get the amount of ammunition had the interview been with our CEO.
  • Options

Oyston had also came out and addressed Blackpool fans today. Nothing more than trying to swing fans to renew season tickets.

Unless he says he'll be selling, I don't think there's much else he could say to convince people to renew!
  • Options
    edited February 2016
    Whatever he has to say in the positive, l cannot forget the chaos he created when he owned Standard Liege. I cannot remember him changing his tune there and making the fans happy. Also, he reportedly took out several million Euros from the club just prior to its sale so he appeared to look after number one very well. Does a leopard ever change its spots - I think we all know the answer to that one.

I feel guilty for being so negative but actions speak louder than words to me. Whilst I am forever hopeful I do not feel there is any genuine intention from the owner to support the football club to achieve success on the park. Whatever his plans, so far, they appear to be catatrophic for the future of our club.
  • Options
    Spoiler Alert:

I've been appointed Interim Head of Recruitment.

Fear not, things are sorted.

3 4 lines there @ElfsborgAddick
  • Options

For all the openness and talking lets remember that on Tuesday the gates to the Valley were locked and staffed by security guards because Roland was in the ground.

Just read these incendiary words, and grrrrr, I feel like rioting.

• Options
    Well I was hoping to get some work done tomorrow. Thanks Roland! huh!
  • Options
    Roland's in London on a Thursday, perfect opportunity to catch a game in Saturday! What times the last train from ebbsfleet tonight
  • Options
    edited February 2016
    seth plum said:

For all the openness and talking lets remember that on Tuesday the gates to the Valley were locked and staffed by security guards because Roland was in the ground.

Just read these incendiary words, and grrrrr, I feel like rioting.

Do it then
  • Options
    Scoham said:

Looks like the club will be putting their own interview out as well

What this photo doesn't show is the mobile phone he's been waving around and mouthing for people to call him.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Lovely pitch
  • Options
    Scoham said:

Looks like the club will be putting their own interview out as well

Hmmm. That's being recorded in SKYs box in the East Stand. Creepy's interview looked like it was in the Board Room.

• Options
    I expect more broken promises
  • Options
    Have CARD got a statement ready?
    Gonna need it lads, get rallying the troops!
  • Options

I wonder if we'll see it on the website. Living here in the West, the SLP is a little hard to come by :neutral:

You wanna get the Internet mate, it's great you can get loads of stuff on it :smirk:
  • Options
    My guess is he will fully attempt to appear very relaxed and un-rattled by everything going on, like he knows we will stay up and can see the greater good.

A long interview of not giving much away and giving the same scripted answer to different questions.

Will be explaining his insight into the hard work on what goes on behind the scenes.

Hope I'm wrong and it's not a waste of time.
  • Options
    What odds, the announcement of a plan to downsize The Valley ?
  • Options

Should be, the SLP belatedly discovered the Internet last summer, though don't be surprised if it doesn't appear for a few hours.
  • Options
    I suppose if he really wants the long term plans of ie own low cost football club surrounded by multi plex and selling academy stars...then he could say things to stick the knife in apparent emotional stick up for KM.

He could use this as opportunity to clear the fans off completely
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!