Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

I am considering two options.

13»

Comments

• milo said:

I was told that West Ham have already sold all the season tickets they intend to release for next year. I tried to Google it but after three pages of adverts trying to sell me premier league tickets I gave up looking to see if it is true. Maybe I put the wrong phrase in to Google.

Just to add, not because I was ineterested in going to West Ham, I would go to Maidstone if Charlton folded (and we did not try to form a new one).

• I'm not going to renew my season ticket until Roland has gone or he learns his lessons and runs the club in the correct way*. So, I will be going to more away games from next season. I'll still get my Charlton fix, Roland won't get a single penny of my money, and I might get to see Charlton promoted at Carlisle, having missed the other three times.

*The first sign of this would be sacking KM and putting in someone who actually knows how to run a football club - wait a moment, that would mean increasing outlay so that's never going to happen, oh well, looks like I'm not going to be back at The Valley for a long time after the end of this season.