Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton v Cardiff City | Sat 13 Feb | 3pm KICK-OFF | Match Preview, Predictions, News & Views

124»

Comments

• Options
    Addicks 0 v Bluebirds 2
  • Options

Sorry, better ?

Well it's what Curbs said on the 5/12/92... "Let's have lots of shots"
    Wow, 30-40 shots per match is certainly plenty of shots.

Sounds like Tan recognises he's now fallen way behind Roland in the "bonkers owner" league table and is trying to make a late run for a play-off place.

No chance, pal, that almost sounds sane to us.
  • Options
    0-4. An own goal by each of our right backs.
  • Options
    Charlton 1 - 4 Cardiff

Turns out Riga's shit.

What now Roland?
  • Options
    we win 2/1 JBG and Lookman very late
  • Options

ross1 said:

From Ketts on Dr Kish:

There has been no indication that he has had discussions with Charlton, and it seems unlikely he will arrive at The Valley in the near future.

Jose Riga will have to decide whether to freshen his side up a little, but new arrivals Rod Fanni and Yaya Sanogo are again unlikely to feature.

Diego Poyet will be pushing for a start in central midfield, and Igor Vetokele could partner Simon Makienok up front.

FFS, only at Charlton do we get in short term loan players who aren't fit enough to play.
    Pathetic.
    To an extent all loan signings lack match fitness, as the reason they go out on loan is generally due to a lack of first team football. Gnabry would be much the same as he's hardly played this season
  • Options

Absolutely dreading this one.

Shouldn't we chip in for a psychiatrist for poor Red Mid..
  • Options
    Well a few Cardiff fans will miss out. No trains into Paddington. Another Slough resident has decided to end it all under an inter city.
  • Options
    I have a spare ticket for today's game - my Dad & I have season tickets and he is currently away.

If anyone was planning on buying a ticket, I can meet you before the game & you're welcome to use my spare ST to get in for free (you can obviously then sit wherever you like! Although ST is for the Lower West).

I was one of the unfortunate souls who paid for a ST so don't have the option of not paying... but if someone wants it today, it will at least save one more person buying a ticket today & lining the pockets of The Rat and Pinocchio...!

Let me know...