Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Charlton v Cardiff City | Sat 13 Feb | 3pm KICK-OFF | Match Preview, Predictions, News & Views

Comments

• Can't see us winning this one 2-0 to them.
  • Is Kashi out for the rest of the season? He is the exact player we need

That seems likely
  • vff said:

Found this 360 degree @ForeverAddickted. Just to be able to check if Michelangelo missed any bits ;-)

http://www.vatican.va/various/cappelle/sistina_vr/index.html

(The floor looks pretty good as well @Covered End . Couple of hints if you are stuck with what to do with the bathroom floor !)

I'm dizzy.
  • After last week I can only see a Cardiff win and agree that Poyet has to start, Jacko is shot and was awful against Bristol. The trap door beckons I am afraid and Saturdays at The Valley are becoming very tedious.
  • 0-0 written all over it
  • edited February 2016
    Thames Barrier shut today. More heavy rain expected on Saturday. Danger of a flooded pitch? Perfect conditions for the Subs to show their strengths. (:
  • My only interest in this game is that the post-match protest thread now attracts more comments than the match preview.

Perhaps we should sell tickets and buy our own club.

0-2

(Please just get rid of that dreadful woman and her creepy boss)
  • Thames Barrier shut today. More heavy rain expected on Saturday. Danger of a flooded pitch? Perfect conditions for the Subs to show their strengths. (:

Not now the pitch has been mended
  • Thames Barrier shut today. More heavy rain expected on Saturday. Danger of a flooded pitch? Perfect conditions for the Subs to show their strengths. (:

Not now the pitch has been mended
    RD fucking things up for us as usual...
  • Sponsored links:

• If it's anything like last week, Cardiff to win 3-0
  • Roland serenades the customers pre-match from the centre circle, with arias from famous Belgian operas...

Or maybe not...

If he's at the game (unlikely I know), the result will be only a sideshow.

That said, Cardiff to win by more goals than any of us would like. 4-0
  • Vetokele's importance was clearly illustrated last week. People thought Lookman would be a good enough replacement but it looks like he's better suited away from home where we can hit sides on the counter and use his pace over the top.

Veto's a solid, strong player and can hold the ball up to bring the midfield into the game which we need at home.

If he's not fit then I fear the worst as we really need to win this one after last week's defeat and the fact that sides around us are playing reasonably well, picking up points and we have to expect they will continue to do so.

2-1 to us!
  • Suppose he has a point.....
  • 1-1 at best.....we are going down....match thread from 1.45 and I will ask for the thread to be kept open so I can bring you as much off pitch activities as I can
  • I think Solly might be at left back with Fanni on the right. Harriet in for Bergdich. Poyet should play with Cousins. Maybe try Sanogo instead of Big Mac or at least bring him on for the last 20 minutes. Not looking forward to this game. We will probably lose unless Cardiff take us for granted. At least if Fanni plays we can enjoy some jokes.
  • From Ketts on Dr Kish:

There has been no indication that he has had discussions with Charlton, and it seems unlikely he will arrive at The Valley in the near future.

Jose Riga will have to decide whether to freshen his side up a little, but new arrivals Rod Fanni and Yaya Sanogo are again unlikely to feature.

Diego Poyet will be pushing for a start in central midfield, and Igor Vetokele could partner Simon Makienok up front.
  • Why aren't they involved i don't understand?
  • Why aren't they involved i don't understand?

Not fit I should think, even for the bench
  • Sponsored links:

• Sorry, better ?

Well it's what Curbs said on the 5/12/92... "Let's have lots of shots"
  • We are unbeaten at home to Welsh sides this season so no need for pessimism. At least we can remain unbeaten at home to Scottish teams this season.
  • ross1 said:

From Ketts on Dr Kish:

There has been no indication that he has had discussions with Charlton, and it seems unlikely he will arrive at The Valley in the near future.

Jose Riga will have to decide whether to freshen his side up a little, but new arrivals Rod Fanni and Yaya Sanogo are again unlikely to feature.

Diego Poyet will be pushing for a start in central midfield, and Igor Vetokele could partner Simon Makienok up front.

FFS, only at Charlton do we get in short term loan players who aren't fit enough to play.
    Pathetic.
  • We are unbeaten at home to Welsh sides this season so no need for pessimism. At least we can remain unbeaten at home to Scottish teams this season.

Not too shabby against Irish teams either...
  • My understanding is that Fanni and Yaya are not fit as yet because they have hardly played recently...makes all the more sense to get them in on loan then........NOT!!!!

• My understanding is that Fanni and Yaya are not fit as yet because they have hardly played recently...makes all the more sense to get them in on loan then........NOT!!!!

Short term loans to help us get back up the league and they are not fit enough to play. Complete Shambles.

It also confirms we don't do the scouting or due diligence on players. If they haven't played recently, then we haven't watched them to assess if they are physically up to coming straight into a relegation dog-fight. So no scouting and complete guess-work.
  • Looking forward to getting some decent food in M&S
  • Another dreadful serving to be dished up at the Valley. Cardiff will be comfortable 3-0 winners as this dismal season continues.
  • Hoping for a win but thinking this could be another draw 1-1
  • More doom n gloom, I'm afraid