Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Enough is enough

13»

Comments

• Yours is a popular view @Matttees.

If for example a boycott was called for the next home game, how many people do you think would actually support it? I'm Interested in your view. Mine is that there would be about 6,000 people would potentially agree with it. Of that 6000, 4000-5000 of those would still go to see how empty the ground would would look with 6000 missing. So the maximum impact would be 1000-2000, which probably won't have any real visible impact.

I know I'd happily stay away but im not convinced it would be wide enough supported at this stage (I think things change dramatically if we continue heading closer to relegation). Just my own view.

Agreed.

A walkout after x minutes is an idea that should be successful.

For all the people who have not been active in a protest/cannot be a**** to stand outside the West Stand before/after the game, there is NO excuse to get your backside off your seat to say arseholes to the Belgian arseholes.
    When you say there is NO excuse, what if some of the fans don't agree with you or just want to watch the game to the end? Are you suggesting that they have to follow you out of the stadium because you said so?
  • Spanish said:

I don't come on here every day or read every post so apologies if this has already been raised.

Since all these protests started, has any organisation be it CARD CAST etc and/or person had an opportunity to/or requested a meeting with representation from the club to discuss the situation and what we want ? I know we had the fans forum where KM hand picked her guests but what about since then ? Obviously we had RM come out with his carefully planned q&a forum but shouldn't we be trying to get a representation before the club now ? It doesn't mean we can't continue with our protests but shouldn't that be the next step ??

Again apologies if this has been discussed elsewhere...

You are a few months behind the times Spanish. The time for talking is long gone. All she does is spin, lie, deny and prevaricate. We have to act. A match walkout or a boycott is next before an all out refusal to take their 'early bird' season ticket renewal offer and hold off as long as we can in order to ensure Roland Duchatelet really understands just how much his right-hand woman has alienated the support base. Personally I won't renew unless she is gone as a minimum but I know for many it's a financial necessity and that they will renew irrespective of how they are treated, what division we are in, however poor the squad is or how crap the manager is.
  • I can't go on. I can't go on without you.