Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Head of Communication

Have not seen anything about this at the moment,but my understanding was joining Charlton begining of FEB.......or have i miss read this.

Comments

• I thought was already doing stuff.
  • There isn't a head of communication to report when he's due to start. That or it's Richard Murray.
  • Which would mean they're a maximum of four days into the job. I'm not sure what you expect in that time
  • The CEO stated someone is starting work on this the begining of Febuary to my understanding.Nothing up on o/s site at moment.Think the person was coming from Belgium and was female.
  • Oh, I'm getting confused with the premier league PR person. Interim communications...
  • Communication from the club does need attention - ever since the season ticket fiasco I keep getting emails calling me Alison!
  • It's all gone Secret Squirrel down at the Valley.
  • The CEO stated someone is starting work on this the begining of Febuary to my understanding.Nothing up on o/s site at moment.Think the person was coming from Belgium and was female.

Katrien with a blonde wig on
  • edited February 2016
    It was covered in that Fans Forum video link.
    Mel Baroni I believe was her name. Hasn't update her social media with her new role yet. Perhaps she needs her own PR person?
    Edited to add her twitter account says she's a Londoner - South of the river always.
  • Sponsored links:

• We all know about our CEO's legendary speed interviewing skills and perfect matching of qualifications to the demands of the job. Expect a replacement before the end of the season.
  • cafcfan said:

Mel Baroni I believe was her name. Hasn't update her social media with her new role yet. Perhaps she needs her own PR person?
    Edited to add her twitter account says she's a Londoner - South of the river always.

Yup, LinkedIn not yet updated
  • cafcfan said:

• stonemuse said:

cafcfan said:

Yup, LinkedIn not yet updated
    https://touch.www.linkedin.com/?sessionid=3265008836280320&voyurl=https://www.linkedin.com/m/?sessionid=3265008836280320&rs=false&redirectUrl=#stream&dl=no#profile/72863844/name:s_BU
  • IAgree said:

Communication from the club does need attention - ever since the season ticket fiasco I keep getting emails calling me Alison!

I wonder where my daughter's went.
  • We shouldn't laugh the Head of BullshitCommunications is a very important position in modern corporations - or at least that is what it said in KM's CEO Level 1 powerpoint.
  • Holding up a red and white scarf in a football stadium on the LinkedIn profile. Not sure it is The Valley, though?
  • cafcfan said:

So pleased I'm not the only one whose brain went straight there :-)
  • WSSWSS
    edited February 2016
    A locked Twitter account. Good to see she's open on one of the main communication channels in her profession.

Graduated in 2010 and worked for M&C Sattchi since so about 26/27 years old. Fair play to her.

Looks fit though. ;-)
  • Sponsored links:

• WSS said:

A locked Twitter account. Good to see she open on one of the main communication channels in her profession.

Graduated in 2010 and worked for M&C Sattchi since so about 26/27 years old. Fair play to her.

Looks fit though. ;-)

So no relevant experience. Sounds ideal.
  • Holding up a red and white scarf in a football stadium on the LinkedIn profile. Not sure it is The Valley, though?

I think it's the posh seats at Arsenal
  • se9addick said:

Holding up a red and white scarf in a football stadium on the LinkedIn profile. Not sure it is The Valley, though?

I think it's the posh seats at Arsenal
    Lols, they probably skipped the interview process (again) thinking they were onto a winner with that pic :wink:
  • I would have preferred someone more experienced, but by the look of things her background is reasonably relevant (degree in Sports Journalism, and worked on the Sport side of Saatchi)

Someone for Katrien to talk to as well :smile:
  • BBQ's in the car park actually sound quite good (on the three weekends a season that it isn't minus four hundred and/or raining).
  • Heard she will get quite close to our fans.

• Better communication with us will be well down her list of priorities.

Let's not be too quick to give her a hard time. It's just another poor hire.

Oh joy! :-1: