Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Transfer Deadline Day - Charlton related (9pm - Yaya Sanogo on loan)

Comments

• edited February 2016
    Yep, Welcome Yaya, and the best of luck for your spell with our lovely Addicks.

You will be a big improvement on RV-T that's for sure.
  • Even the hippos are yawning at these Fanni jokes......
  • Peter_G said:

Yep, Welcome Yaya, and the best of luck for your spell with our lovely Addicks.

You will be a big improvement on RV-T that's for sure.

Tempting fate much?
  • Just commented on another thread but that really is one awful photo!
  • Welcome Yaya. I have a feeling you will do well.
  • 33-0. Would be good if he was a boxer but not a striker.
  • What a pathetic signing - what's the point?
  • Sponsored links:

• Jim White's on.

switched over to Benidorm (not a rumour).
  • I hope we have first refusal to buy.
  • Think that's a good signing myself. Think he'll do well
  • Booed before he ever kicks a ball for the club...
  • Fanni - should slot right in

we're gonna change positions around.

Fanni will be at home in the hole
  • Is Fanni bald?
  • Fanni - unflappable at the back.

Edit: sorry, late to the party

Anyone yet said he'll be a labiality?
    Sorry, I'm dyslexic.
  • Sponsored links:

• masicat said:

How many dickheads support our club ffs. This is a quality signing.

Aye - he looks class

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/row-zed/arsenals-yaya-sanogo-misses-series-6825812
  • Dear God, please don't let us sign Fanni. That way we'll only get the fanny jokes every deadline day, not every week.
  • 1StevieG said:

Some proper pricks support us. He's already getting dogs abuse on Twitter.

Probably the same clowns that boo Big Mak. Idiots.
    It a master stroke, we've only signed him to distract those people so Mak can get on with his job.
  • On twitter it's Charlton Life with the stupid negative comments. Is this a joke?
  • For our level, Sanogo is a decent signing. Provides cover for Mak, and could play as a lone striker.

So tired of the fanny jokes. Now have four things going I hate today: Iowa Caucus, Jim White's bi-annual day of pseudo-importance, my job, and now these fanny jokes.

Oh FFS you're all going to start making cauc-us jokes now, aren't you?
  • se9addick said:

masicat said:

How many dickheads support our club ffs. This is a quality signing.

Aye - he looks class

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/row-zed/arsenals-yaya-sanogo-misses-series-6825812
    Admittedly he looks rusty but his record was decent. Looks like a player that needs a run of games and maybe a goal.

Welcome Yaya - look forward to another option from the bench
  • Redrobo said:

Welcome Yaya. I have a feeling you will do well.

It's probably indigestion.
  • i was hoping for a midfielder but i guess this guy will give cover / b an alternative to makenok and fanni will do same for solly / lennon - with diarra and bauer back in a couple of weeks then i guess we will have a balanced squad - if poyet gets up to speed we have him, jacko, cousins and diarra in centre mid, harriot, gudmunsen and bergdich out wide (maybe gnabry will complete the 4 there or lookman) and 2/3 strikers who can play off of mak or sanogo. a bit of riga logic - happy moussa nd vaz te gone and with williams gone back its only johnson of the car crashes that we r lumbered with. thats why you should have a proper scouting system and not rely on a third rate belgium who just asks the players who to sign - anyway, onwards and upwards now we have a football man in charge.
  • SDAddick said:

For our level, Sanogo is a decent signing. Provides cover for Mak, and could play as a lone striker.

So tired of the fanny jokes. Now have four things going I hate today: Iowa Caucus, Jim White's bi-annual day of pseudo-importance, my job, and now these fanny jokes.

Oh FFS you're all going to start making cauc-us jokes now, aren't you?

Of cauc-us we are!!