Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Naby Sarr - gone to Reading, scored the winner against Millwall at the Den (p13)

18910111214»

Comments

• Options
    I don't care if he scores a winning goal for Reading the next ten times they play millwall. 
    I still can't forget the last minute goal we conceded at the Den because of him 
    That loss was more down to Bowyer, taking off our main goal threat and putting on a defensive midfielder whereas the scum made attacking substitutions.  Yes, Naby could have done better but we shouldn't have been defending for the last 20m.
  • Options
    I don't care if he scores a winning goal for Reading the next ten times they play millwall. 
    agreed - although it will help a bit  
  • Options
    No matter how much leuth goes on about him this unfortunately will never be forgotten.
    Only by saddos...
  • Options
    We really are a sad bunch. Celebrating a winner by an ex player for a team no one outside of Berkshire gives a shit about against a side we never fucking beat. 
    Someone's even changed the title of the thread.

That's a whole new level  :D
  • Options
    No matter how much leuth goes on about him this unfortunately will never be forgotten.
    Only by saddos...
    cheers mate 
  • Options
    Only the enigmatic Naby could redeem  his abject abstention at Millwall by scoring the wining goal against them next time, FOR A DIFFERENT FUCKING TEAM  ;)