Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

The circus of Karel Fraeye -blog article

Comments

• edited December 2015
    @PragueAddick I don't see LLs comments as disrespectful to Airman or A2TR but it is good to learn that the Trust board are having a rethink and are seeking feedback from its membership, well done.
  • Curb_It said:

Carol has to go, most Lifers would agree but would the majority who attend home matches also agree and if they did would they make their feelings known.
    To me this is the hub of the problem - how to make a coherent, polite but forceful protest to the club's management, someone has to organise it and for me it should be the Supporters Trust. On their website they state:

"Charlton Athletic Supporters' Trust has been formed to give fans a voice and to act as positive force to help preserve Charlton Athletic Football Club for its fans and community."

I therefore urge fellow Trust members to contact The Trust and urge them to stop trying to talk to Meire and to organise a supporters protest as soon as possible otherwise our club will fall into oblivion.

We would welcome mails from all Trust members right now, not least because there are differences between Board members at this time about tactics. Please just make sure we can tell you really are a Trust Member. Personally I'd find it helpful to know:

- were you in favour of our dialogue mandate 6-8 weeks ago, when our last survey said 80% were?

If so, why do you think we should abandon it now, rather than in 5 weeks time, when we've seen what happens in the window?

We will do our level best to reply individually to all mails (think we have yours already, LL) just please bear in mind it's Christmas and we all have similar obligations as everyone else at this time.

I do think LL that your comments about the protests are a little disrespectful, both to @Airman Brown, and to @Addickted2TheReds . Both have done a brilliant job, and nobody on the Trust board would presume to be able to do better. People are starting to give the impression on here that the Trust has some secret 1,000 strong army that it is holding back. Does anyone who is a Trust member feel that they are waiting for a Trust signal before joining organized protests? Well if you want a signal come to the Trust stall on 28th. I'll be the one in the black and white Swansea scarf

Who signs new managers in the window?

When was Peeters sacked?

• The day after his birthday.
    So you think he club is waiting for the transfer window to open to sign a new manager?
  • Sadly, we've just missed Carol's birthday (16 November).
  • Fantastic article - really nails it.

The sooner we are rid of this farcical regime, the better.
  • “To be fair, we’ve had an away game at Middlesbrough, an away game at Birmingham, an away game at Burnley and a home game against Ipswich."

But we blew the "easy" game against Bolton!
  • The article is excellent.
    That it has to be written about our club at this time is tragic.

Is there any chance that Greenie Junior could sneak into the Marriott Hotel Bexleyheath and tattoo this article on Fraeye's arse?
    I'd help hold him down.
  • Does anyone know how Karel met Roland?

in seattle, i think, or was that, "when harry met sally"?
  • Its so disappointing that smashing someone in the face with a gold club is a crime... I reckon RD, KM and KF all deserve a trip to the clubhouse...
  • Sponsored links:

• edited December 2015
    mascot88 said:

Its so disappointing that smashing someone in the face with a gold club is a crime... I reckon RD, KM and KF all deserve a trip to the clubhouse...

You been watching Dirty Harry tonight mate :wink:
  • Great article. But, the question remains - now RD is seeing the truth about his prodigy, how long will he put up with it? And, just as importantly, who is left from within his network to have a go at managing little ol' Charlton Athletic?

Underneath the mistletoe?
  • Superb article. Exposes Fraye for what he is - a fraud, stealing a living. While everyone blames KM and RD for his appointment, we forget that this charlatan can always walk away from a job that he he'll never be up to.
  • ^ Another excellent article - cheers @LouisMend
  • Excellent article, we need more of this to put the pressure on RD, KM & KF.

Karel can not come out and make the remarks he did after the game and think that it is acceptable.
  • Excellent article, well said Louis.
  • Sponsored links:

Underneath the mistletoe?
    He's his long lost son.
  • So far in his time we have had some Karel Crackers, quotes that show how he is not qualified to be here and that he is just a puppet.

We dont need any new players as we can only have 11 players and 7 on the bench.

The quote regarding the hard games he has had.

Anymore?
  • Thanks guys.
  • LouisMend said:

Thanks guys.

Good luck with the new job mate :wink:
  • Excellent article, we need more of this to put the pressure on RD, KM & KF.

Karel can not come out and make the remarks he did after the game and think that it is acceptable.

Please refer to our novice manager by his proper name, Carol.

Sarcasm and satire can be an incredibly powerful weapon.
  • "We all know how important it is scoring the first goal..."

Yes Karel, it's when you score the second that things go tits up...
  • RedChaser said:

@PragueAddick I don't see LLs comments as disrespectful to Airman or A2TR but it is good to learn that the Trust board are having a rethink and are seeking feedback from its membership, well done.

I am sure LL didn't mean them disrespectfully either, but nobody who invests personal time and energy in trying to do stuff for Charlton wants to read that it would all be much more successful if the Trust moved in on it. We certainly don't believe that. The Valley Party never had a "leader" (other than for election registration purposes)That's a fact.

We all got together on Skype last night to thrash out our tactics in the coming weeks. And most of us will meet for a curry on 29th too. It would be incredibly dumb to comment publicly on possible plans B and C, but of course we must have them ready. It's Christmas, but we will do our best to stay ahead of events. Nothing will happen before Christmas at the club, but then we enter a fast moving period with many games, and the window. We are not going to sleep through that.

Plans b and c vital as plan a is even more naive than Fraeye.
    Look forward to the full force of all addicks including the Trust being behind getting Duchatalet and his virus of employees out asap.
  • edited December 2015
    Thanks for the update @PragueAddick and the efforts you are all putting in.

As I have said somewhere on here that all quarters should pull together now. These are very worrying times moving at pace. Treading on other peoples toes may happen but it is in all our interests that you should be at the Vanguard of the protests which I for one am delighted you are now considering.

Keep up the good work but don't let it spoil your Christmas. All the best :wink:
  • HandG said:

“To be fair, we’ve had an away game at Middlesbrough, an away game at Birmingham, an away game at Burnley and a home game against Ipswich."

But we blew the "easy" game against Bolton!

And those world beaters from Milton Keynes