Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

LISTEN: Karel Fraeye interview after Burnley

Comments

• Since when could an 'interim' manager decide whether players can leave or not?

He's also blaming players he was responsible for signing for signing.

To be sure to be sure.
  • I've just realised that the team that gets the first goal always wins if the other team fails to score.
  • rikofold said:

Unfortunately the Leeds and Bolton games proved that it's not just because we're up against clubs in or around the top. And actually, as our CEO believes this is a squad capable of mid-table we should be competing with teams like Ipswich week in week out.

I feel a bit sorry for him, but he's not what we need right now in my view.

Why feel sorry for him? He was hawking his mangerial/coaching skills round the club for months before he got the "interim" role. He told ua he was getting the job.

He comes across as an arrogant clown.

He is questioning players he scouted (via pick-a-player.com), recommended and signed.

They are his players. He can't get anything out of them. We've binned 2-0 leads twice with him at the healm. He is inept in the extreme. Has no clue about defending in any way shape or form.

His post match comments are tedious, self centred crap. He is a puppet. He is in no danger of being sacked, he talks like a man with the utmost job security.

We are screwed on and off the field for a variety of Begian related reasons. The on field bollocks has been massively influenced by this useless clown.

So no, I don't feel sorry for him. He can f**k off.
    Well I do feel a bit sorry for him because he's out of his depth in his dream job. It's not his fault he's been given a job beyond his capabilities.

I don't disagree with what much of what you've said though, especially the job security bit. It is ludicrous he's still at the helm.
  • I don't feel sorry for a man who is under-qualified and consistently threatens players of which he has recruited and he coaches that aren't performing on match days.. He's a damn right liar, and he think's he's putting out interviews that no-ones listening to. If his interviews were on MOTD he would be ripped to shreds, no coach should be happy with less than half of a game performing 'better' (in his eyes).. because it's pretty damn obvious that that is us at our 100% max and other teams are just stepping into gear, and once they're at their level we get ripped open.

I'm just glad I don't attend this shitstorm he is putting out for us, the trio of cancers are succeeding at bringing our great club down. RD, KM & KF take a bow guys.
  • edited December 2015
    Doesn't know what he is doing and is in complete denial. If the players aren't defending, then either he isn't drumming it in to them OR they aren't listening to him. Either way, he is part of the problem.
  • Early on in the interview I got the impression that he was inviting the club to get rid of him if they wanted to. It can't be very pleasant to be disliked and unwanted by so many people. Getting thumped every week as well must be thoroughly depressing for him as well as us. He must be seriously considering his future tonight.

• Early on in the interview I got the impression that he was inviting the club to get rid of him if they wanted to. It can't be very pleasant to be disliked and unwanted by so many people. Getting thumped every week as well must be thoroughly depressing for him as well as us. He must be seriously considering his future tonight.

If he quits us I would think he has no future in football. His only chance is to pray that a miracle happens.

• Doesn't know what he is doing and is in complete denial. If the players aren't defending, then either he isn't drumming it in to them OR they aren't listening to it. Either way, he is part of the problem.

And if they're not good enough then he needs to drop them, he has a whole host of selections that he has scouted for us to shoot from. We have a big enough squad according to him soon. So whatever way he tries to spin it, it's his problem. But he's clueless, he really is going to be one of the most hated ex-employees ever at the club at this rate; and he has some stiff opposition..
  • Sponsored links:

• edited December 2015
    First Half Fraeye

Ironically Hamme were rubbish in the Belgian 3rd Division A under him in the first half of their season, since he was poached by Meire & Douchey - they have improved no end.
  • Since when could an 'interim' manager decide whether players can leave or not?

He's also blaming players he was responsible for signing for signing.

To be sure to be sure.
    I'm just gonna get the papers, the papers.
  • cafctom said:

Apparently the players "ran their socks off from first minute to the last".

In which case Karel - you are the one who is completely inept, or you are simply talking bollocks.

I suspect both.

He must've missed the second half then. Complete write off.
  • rikofold said:

rikofold said:

Unfortunately the Leeds and Bolton games proved that it's not just because we're up against clubs in or around the top. And actually, as our CEO believes this is a squad capable of mid-table we should be competing with teams like Ipswich week in week out.

I feel a bit sorry for him, but he's not what we need right now in my view.

Why feel sorry for him? He was hawking his mangerial/coaching skills round the club for months before he got the "interim" role. He told ua he was getting the job.

He comes across as an arrogant clown.

He is questioning players he scouted (via pick-a-player.com), recommended and signed.

They are his players. He can't get anything out of them. We've binned 2-0 leads twice with him at the healm. He is inept in the extreme. Has no clue about defending in any way shape or form.

His post match comments are tedious, self centred crap. He is a puppet. He is in no danger of being sacked, he talks like a man with the utmost job security.

We are screwed on and off the field for a variety of Begian related reasons. The on field bollocks has been massively influenced by this useless clown.

So no, I don't feel sorry for him. He can f**k off.
    Well I do feel a bit sorry for him because he's out of his depth in his dream job. It's not his fault he's been given a job beyond his capabilities.

I don't disagree with what much of what you've said though, especially the job security bit. It is ludicrous he's still at the helm.

Dream job? Don't make me laugh. He couldn't care whether he is at Chartlon, Wolves, Carlilse or Alocorn.

There's tens of thousands Charlton supporters for who it actually would be a dream job and we are probably as qualified.

It's these tens of thousands of fans who are seeing "their" club being taken to a slow death that I feel sorry for. Not some willing puppet to a warped experiment who is only in the position because he's trusted by the regime to tow the party line.

I hope the Trust are going to dispense with feeling sorry for this lot and demand to know when the fuck this charade is going to stop.
    I hope CL is going to dispense with keep attributing my personal opinions to the Trust.
  • Huge respect for you Louis and the others who interviewed him after the game. I know you are fans and I bet it was tough not to start shouting.. I know I couldn't have controlled myself.
  • Fuck it should of gave the job to Delboy this time next year will be in League One
  • I can't believe what I just listened too. Keep towing the party line Karel if you want to keep thieving a living as football manager! Do you have any self-respect at all?
  • Sponsored links:

• Ridiculous interview.....an amateur manager in charge of a professional team...only under these clowns!
  • I do believe that he actually thinks hes not talking total bollocks. Hes as much of a c**t as the rest of the muppets running our club. Just go. Now.
  • edited December 2015
    Keep asking the difficult questions Louis

Karel sounds out of his depth, he must go.
  • Charlatan
    Underqualified
    Negligent
    Twat
  • My mum's Shih-tzu has better pedigree.
  • Bizarre comments which shows he has lost the plot (if he ever had it) which is good news as RD isn't afraid to change managers. Bad news a replacement will be another Belgian
  • Deluded twat who if he had the slightest intelligence wouldn't have taken the job.
    Football is supposedly about results for managers but sadly this is not the case at Charlton.

If he quits us I would think he has no future in football. His only chance is to pray that a miracle happens.

I don't think he had a future in football before he joined us and he must have prayed for a miracle, God only knows how there was any other way to get the job.