Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

LISTEN: Karel Fraeye interview after Burnley

I spoke to Karel after the 4-0 demolition at Burnley.

Some of his answers were not at all what I expected, especially his answer when I asked if 8 points in 9 was relegation form.

Listen here -

https://audioboom.com/boos/3977238-reaction-cafcofficial-speaks-after-a-heavy-4-0-defeat-by-burnley-cafc

Comments

• The blokes a clown
  • I don't think he answered a single question. He should be a politician .
  • One of the biggest January windows in our history and we are expecting this clown to turn us around. Ffs.
  • Puppet.
  • Can someone tell this muppet that it doesn't fucking matter if we were "the best team" for x amount of minutes. It's embarrassing hearing the same thing week in week out when we continue to lose!
  • Out of his depth and doesn't want to spoil his chances of getting the job by insisting on new signings. Need to put the bloke out of his misery before he gets even more embarrassed.
  • Listening back, I asked 3 times if we're going to go for signings in Jan and he didn't say yes
  • Sponsored links:

• I would offer to help out. But not on that salary.
  • Were we the better team for 44 minutes?

Nailed on, Carol said so :neutral:

If only he realised there was another 46 mins to play.
  • I was wondering if we have him wrong can someone check the rules do you automatically get a point in Belgium football if you are the better team after 44 minutes

not better, as good as certainly .. this had more to do with Burnley being off the pace than with us being very good .. once more we concede just before 1/2 time and the team seemed to lose some heart without caving in though .. once in front, Burnley smelt blood and swept us aside
  • edited December 2015
  • edited December 2015
    Since when could an 'interim' manager decide whether players can leave or not?

He's also blaming players he was responsible for signing.

• LouisMend said:

Listening back, I asked 3 times if we're going to go for signings in Jan and he didn't say yes

Ask him if he thinks he should quit next time.
  • Just fuck off
  • Sponsored links:

• Seriously karel!!! I had to stop listening to that hmm for some reason it was making me cross!!
  • Seriously karel!!! I had to stop listening to that hmm for some reason it was making me cross!!
  • You can relive the post-match bollocking, just gather 11 friends and read out the following:

"Listen you lot...you're all strutting around but don't take it for granted after today...we can get cheaper and worse players than you mark my words..."

Repeat ad infinitum until Roly gives you the Spannish.
  • Just fuck off

Bit harsh on louismend. He only started a thread (:
    disagree, he deserved it.
  • Unfortunately the Leeds and Bolton games proved that it's not just because we're up against clubs in or around the top. And actually, as our CEO believes this is a squad capable of mid-table we should be competing with teams like Ipswich week in week out.

I feel a bit sorry for him, but he's not what we need right now in my view.
  • rikofold said:

Unfortunately the Leeds and Bolton games proved that it's not just because we're up against clubs in or around the top. And actually, as our CEO believes this is a squad capable of mid-table we should be competing with teams like Ipswich week in week out.

Decent man well out of his depth.
  • rikofold said:

Unfortunately the Leeds and Bolton games proved that it's not just because we're up against clubs in or around the top. And actually, as our CEO believes this is a squad capable of mid-table we should be competing with teams like Ipswich week in week out.

In fairness, other than RD, KM and KF himself, who thinks he is? That's how mad it is.