Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Addicks v's Burnley Match Thread 19/12/15

Comments

• throw to reza.....tackled.....and they come again
  • They have the ball, Sarr clears. Bergdich under pressure and loses it. They don't do much with the ball and we have a throw
  • they go into the box....shot comes in.....hendo takes
  • They have the ball, clipped in, Kightley, left foot, save by Henderson
  • I sadly think if our interim manager doesn't start to turn things round in the next two months, we may need to start interviewing, or it will be too late to avoid relgation.

Presume this is tongue in cheek....

2 months !!!!!!!

More like 2 weeks, and that's being generous.

• hendo goes long......mac attacks....berg.....reza.....wins a fk
  • R/ham win 2-0
  • jj will take it...4 mins added time
  • edited December 2015
    mogodon said:

ross1 said:

Bergdich, the player who wants to leave because he is not good enough for us?

What a fucking state we are in!!! It was only a couple of seasons back things were looking up again. People were feeling good about Charlton again, enjoying making that trip to the valley reminiscing again to their sons about how many times they have walked under the bridge to get their programme, have a quick look at the rubbish brands in the club shop but still bought the kits for the kids and a car sticker and air freshener for the car. Getting to their seats early to watch the players warm up in anticipation of a Charlton win...................OH fuck, the good old times eh.......

TIME TO SORT THIS SHIT OUT NOW ROLAND, YOU HAVE HAD ENOUGH TIME PROPER FUCKING THIS FANTASTIC CLUB UP.
    AS NIGEL FARAGE SAID YESTERDAY.....................PUT UP OR SHUT UP, really meaning "FUCK OFF OUT OF IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
    Great post. I can feel your emotion. And share your feelings.
    I think today is the lowest I have felt in this Belgium debacle. I know we were never even going to get anything from this today but you can just feel the life, energy, passion, tradition even and love being SUCKED out of our great club...........and to make things EVEN worse palace have just taken the fucking lead!!...............Roll on the cricket, golf and any other summer sport!!!!!!!!!!!!1
    Is the KM there to watch this delight today or has she Xmas shopping to do?
    I tell you. if she is there, and travels back on the train with other fans, give it to her with both barrels. Sod all this "you can't be rude to a woman" bollocks.
  • Big boot forward, Makienok has it on the left, anonymous in the second half, ball to Gucci and he's fouled. Free kick is central with a chance of a consolation. JJ looks interested
  • Sponsored links:

• 90' Four minutes added #cafc #CAFCLive
  • jj takes it....23yds out......on target...keeper saves
  • 5 in the wall ... JJ, comfortable save by Heaton.
  • They have the ball and they win a throw.
  • they have the ball ..jj tackles.....they have a throw now.....taken....berg is tackled....they go backwards
  • I sadly think if our interim manager doesn't start to turn things round in the next two months, we may need to start interviewing, or it will be too late to avoid relgation.

Presume this is tongue in cheek....

2 months !!!!!!!

More like 2 weeks, and that's being generous.

I think both of you are being generous!! 2 minutes after the final whistle and fuxk him off out of our club!
  • Rotherham 2 Hull 0 FT
  • Thank goodness I chose Christmas shopping over a trip to Burnley...this is so depressing.
  • Sponsored links:

• now they attack...reza concedes a fk 25 yds out.....
  • They have it, attacking, cut inside to Marney, they win a fk in a similar position to the one we were just in
  • We are in the 3rd minute of added time and they have a real chance to make it 5.
  • Millwall 0-3
  • vffvff
    edited December 2015
    4-0. Another day, another hammering.
  • Taylor... blocked. Lowton has it, picks out Keane, minute to go...keep ball from Burnley
  • Thanks lads for the updates.
  • ross1 said:

Millwall 0-3

rare piece of xmas cheer
  • fk taken......into the wall.....they pick up second ball and come again....we are chasing shadows......cant get hold of the ball at all...they attack....shot comes in...great save by hendo.....corner
  • They have it, Left foot, save from Hendo
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!