Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Addicks v's Burnley Match Thread 19/12/15

Comments

• hendo takes the gk...goes long again......this is burnleys first 4 goal haul this season!!!
  • First time they've scored 4 in the league since Dyche took over
  • Get A.C back - we have absolutely nothing to lose. If Sam Allardyce can still do it, I'm sure Alan can. It would bring some fans back as well.
  • ct_addick said:

Palarse score a last minute winner what a bad day this is

Tutt Tutt
  • mac jumps......reza....to jj...but too long....they clear for a throw to us.....taken.....
  • reza to berg....tackled and they clear......and win a throw
  • Rob said:

Yes, but has RD ever appointed a manager from outside his network?! Why start now! The guy is a clown.

why start now?

because apart from Riga, nothing else has fucking worked.

(not having a go at you by the way)
  • Sponsored links:

• What is with giving Premier scores?
  • ross1 said:

Bergdich, the player who wants to leave because he is not good enough for us?

What a fucking state we are in!!! It was only a couple of seasons back things were looking up again. People were feeling good about Charlton again, enjoying making that trip to the valley reminiscing again to their sons about how many times they have walked under the bridge to get their programme, have a quick look at the rubbish brands in the club shop but still bought the kits for the kids and a car sticker and air freshener for the car. Getting to their seats early to watch the players warm up in anticipation of a Charlton win...................OH fuck, the good old times eh.......

TIME TO SORT THIS SHIT OUT NOW ROLAND, YOU HAVE HAD ENOUGH TIME PROPER FUCKING THIS FANTASTIC CLUB UP.
    AS NIGEL FARAGE SAID YESTERDAY.....................PUT UP OR SHUT UP, really meaning "FUCK OFF OUT OF IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
    Great post. I can feel your emotion. And share your feelings.
    I think today is the lowest I have felt in this Belgium debacle. I know we were never even going to get anything from this today but you can just feel the life, energy, passion, tradition even and love being SUCKED out of our great club...........and to make things EVEN worse palace have just taken the fucking lead!!...............Roll on the cricket, golf and any other summer sport!!!!!!!!!!!!1
    Is the KM there to watch this delight today or has she Xmas shopping to do?
  • throw taken......we lose out on it again.....solly concedes another throw
  • Thanks for the updates RM and team. I'm signing off early. Cheers.
  • They have a throw on the right, they have men up, looking for a fifth, ball in, back post, Fox heads away. We are really struggling they say, they still have it, throw for them
  • Southbank said:

Given that we have folded in the last three games when under pressure I would accept anything less than 0-4

Also sorry
  • Godstone said:

Get A.C back - we have absolutely nothing to lose. If Sam Allardyce can still do it, I'm sure Alan can. It would bring some fans back as well.

Nobody in their right mind would work under the current regime
  • 3 1/2 mins to go
  • Cheers up, it's not like Palace with a £100m injection are up to joint 4th....

spanners are losing though :wink:
  • taken.....lennon clears....but they win it back again.....and come forward....now they play keep ball....solly wins a throw
  • Sponsored links:

• They are playing keep ball - back to their keeper
  • I sadly think if our interim manager doesn't start to turn things round in the next two months, we may need to start interviewing, or it will be too late to avoid relgation.
  • mogodon said:

ross1 said:

Bergdich, the player who wants to leave because he is not good enough for us?

What a fucking state we are in!!! It was only a couple of seasons back things were looking up again. People were feeling good about Charlton again, enjoying making that trip to the valley reminiscing again to their sons about how many times they have walked under the bridge to get their programme, have a quick look at the rubbish brands in the club shop but still bought the kits for the kids and a car sticker and air freshener for the car. Getting to their seats early to watch the players warm up in anticipation of a Charlton win...................OH fuck, the good old times eh.......

TIME TO SORT THIS SHIT OUT NOW ROLAND, YOU HAVE HAD ENOUGH TIME PROPER FUCKING THIS FANTASTIC CLUB UP.
    AS NIGEL FARAGE SAID YESTERDAY.....................PUT UP OR SHUT UP, really meaning "FUCK OFF OUT OF IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
    Great post. I can feel your emotion. And share your feelings.
    I think today is the lowest I have felt in this Belgium debacle. I know we were never even going to get anything from this today but you can just feel the life, energy, passion, tradition even and love being SUCKED out of our great club...........and to make things EVEN worse palace have just taken the fucking lead!!...............Roll on the cricket, golf and any other summer sport!!!!!!!!!!!!1
    Is the KM there to watch this delight today or has she Xmas shopping to do?
    She's having her nose decorated with baubles and holly.
  • Still at least it was a good time to play Burnley, according to our glorious leader.
  • redbuttle said:

Must surely be the end of Karel tonight, we are getting worse

Hope so, but who will we get? If anyone..
    My missus just said we need Neil Warnock to keep us up..............not a bad shout tbh.......
  • I sadly think if our interim manager doesn't start to turn things round in the next two months, we may need to start interviewing, or it will be too late to avoid relgation.

Yes, we need an interim interim manager to get us out of this mess. I am close to crying
  • solly takes the throw.....2 mins left + stoppage....reza losses the ball .....they come forward.......sarr wins it....berg is tackled and they go long but our throw
  • Perth Western Australia. Stayed up for this. Well done Roland...
  • vffvff
    edited December 2015
    Just looking at the bbc. There appears to be some bizarre substitutions. Vaz Te must have been injured. Sarr for Bauer? So the back line is Sarr and Lennon ? Got to be kidding me. Bergdych for Diarra ? Injuries ? This must be the worst Charlton team for many years.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!