Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Addicks v's Burnley Match Thread 19/12/15

Comments

• Sarr now on....they have the fk....in it comes....hendo takes it
  • Southbank said:

I have thought for some time that the closest model to the one that RD is aiming for is to be like Crewe when they were run by Dario Grade. A club that survives by giving young players early experience and selling them quickly.
    This can be done in League 1 with less costs in players wages.

Well, that's cheered me up.
  • If Bauer was limping, why take Diarra off
  • Barotn with the free kick, swung in, straight to Hendo
  • hendo to sarr......to berg......who concedes a fk
  • Went away to get some medicine for my daughters sick zebra finch, and come back to find we're 3-0 down. Wretched state of affairs. Still, after we could'nt beat Bolton at home, did we really expect anything here? (actually I was hoping we'd Nick a draw. Now I'm hoping KF and KM get nicked for impersonating football managers and club CEO's)
  • fk to burnley.....taken....into box....sarr and berg concede a throw
  • Southbank said:

I have thought for some time that the closest model to the one that RD is aiming for is to be like Crewe when they were run by Dario Grade. A club that survives by giving young players early experience and selling them quickly.

That's actually a relief. I thought we were going to get relegated because our owner and CEO were clueless, but if it's all part of a bigger plan then we're well on course.
  • Sarr has it, first touch dreadful, he keeps it.

Something has happened, their player is clattered ... they haven't mentioned who clattered him off the ball.

Begdich they say now, lucky to escape without a card.
  • throw taken....they go backwards.....now push forward.....lennon concedes a throw
  • Sponsored links:

• 66:33 Foul by Zakarya Bergdich (Charlton Athletic).
    Good start
  • They say now they can see why we are this far down the league - dreadful second half
  • andyg90 said:

Wouldn't it be nice if Mak put in a performance to silence the critics.
    3-1 Burnley. We'll get to half time at 1-1 Vaz Te and Bauer will get injured coming back out of the tunnel for the 2nd half and our lack of options will do for us...again.

Found it, FFS @andyg90 if Makienok scores a consolation goal then its all your fault! ;-)
  • Southbank said:

Surely it can't be done with a stadium the size of the Valley. High operating costs etc.
  • Southbank said:

Seems the only logical reason for the crazy running of our circus of a club. Like Crewe we'll be back to crowds of 6000
  • 68 mins gone....throw taken....they come forward....sarr misses it......but we get a throw....we cant get hold of the ball at all now
  • They have it, Gray, Solly now, straight to Barton, Lowton headed away by Sarr back to Lowton - poor cross and it's our throw
  • Bolton winning 2-1
  • I think we are hoping Januray transfer window will safe us.. But it's a risky game to play

Who in their right mind would come and play for us though? Maybe some of Fraeye's Hamme players?

• Sponsored links:

• edited December 2015

Solly has it, sliced out of play

Probably for the best. We can't play football and the oppo can't score.
  • they have the ball....lennon wins it..to mac....to reza.....but we get a fk
  • Bolton 2-1, who said it could not get worse
  • Hm
    sam3110 said:

andyg90 said:

Wouldn't it be nice if Mak put in a performance to silence the critics.
    3-1 Burnley. We'll get to half time at 1-1 Vaz Te and Bauer will get injured coming back out of the tunnel for the 2nd half and our lack of options will do for us...again.

Found it, FFS @andyg90 if Makienok scores a consolation goal then its all your fault! ;-)
    Oh my......
  • Sarr has it, first touch dreadful, he keeps it.

Something has happened, their player is clattered ... they haven't mentioned who clattered him off the ball.

Begdich they say now, lucky to escape without a card.

Sounds as though most of our players are doing their level best to stay out of the team.

And Bolton now 2-1 up.

• fk taken......they clear it...and we get a throw.....but we now lose it again...they have a throw
  • Keep it for the other threads.
    Stick to the car crash in progress.

Please.
  • They have completely stopped describing the action
  • johnny73 said:

Southbank said:

Surely it can't be done with a stadium the size of the Valley. High operating costs etc.
    It can if you close the East stand, the Upper North and the Upper west. All could happen next season in the 1st division with crowds of about 6 or 7,000 (if we are lucky)
  • When are these jokers are going to wake up.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!