Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Addicks v's Burnley Match Thread 19/12/15

Comments

• Swung in, headed away, they have it, to Boyd, MArney, wider right, cross comes out and Boyd shoots and easy save
  • They are carving us open at will according to them
  • Who said we weren't shite

We were bloody good those first 42 minutes though....Fraeye has to hope that RD switched over to a re-run of Are You Being Served around that 4:42 Belgian time....
  • defence has melted away this half.....they have a gk....bergdich on....diarra off
  • Who said we weren't shite

And we used to be alright.
  • Looking forward to Carols post match thoughts.
  • F***ing shambles ! What a joke!
  • Keep it for the other threads.

Stock to the match in progress.
  • what is he doing ffs
  • Bergdich on to save the day. Oh joy.
  • Sponsored links:

• Ffs just jumped in the shower and come out and we're 3 nil down.

Useless. Hopeless. Roland out. Katrien out. Fraeye out.
  • soly takes a throw....gets it back...and concedes a throw
  • Solly has it, sliced out of play
  • Bergdich, the player who wants to leave because he is not good enough for us?
  • Reza in "not championship standard" shock

Oh take a day off from the Reza bashing Nick, did you notice him being involved in both our goals against Bolton or do you just conveniently switch off when he plays well?
    6/10 performance against Bolton...excused for everything else for the rest of the season
    And yet here you are writing him off after 45 minutes. It's almost like form exists
  • throw taken.....they attack...baur still limping and concedes a fk...baur is now down
  • Ffs just jumped in the shower and come out and we're 3 nil down.

Useless. Hopeless. Roland out. Katrien out. Fraeye out.

I'm just about to take shower but fear for the scoreline.
  • Why bring Bergdich on? Can accept resting Alou, but would prefer to see Konsa given a debut (plays in same position).
  • edited December 2015
    They have a throw, they have it in the middle, good play from burnley, clipped forward to gray, tried to flick on to bbarton. They have a fk 3-4 yards outside the box - bauer limping
  • Now Bauer is injured! True, or does he want Xmas off???
  • Sponsored links:

• looks as though Sarr coming on now...baur flat out in pen area.....thigh injury it seems
  • I think we are hoping Januray transfer window will safe us.. But it's a risky game to play
  • defence has melted away this half.....they have a gk....bergdich on....diarra off

Says it all...a player we're desperately trying to offload.

I was told earlier today that Moussa won't be playing for us again either.

What a great set up we have !

I know it's pantomime season but.....

• I have thought for some time that the closest model to the one that RD is aiming for is to be like Crewe when they were run by Dario Grade. A club that survives by giving young players early experience and selling them quickly.
    This can be done in League 1 with less costs in players wages.
  • Who earlier predicted Bauer and Vaz Te injuries? Can you predict a bloody win next time please?!
  • Sarr still not ready to come on...Baur is off
  • Bauer off for Sarr
  • Pedro45 said:

Why bring Bergdich on? Can accept resting Alou, but would prefer to see Konsa given a debut (plays in same position).

Agree about Bergdich. Didn't the club tell him a couple of weeks ago to find a new club? Bet he will be bursting a gut this afternoon.
  • Southbank said:

I have thought for some time that the closest model to the one that RD is aiming for is to be like Crewe when they were run by Dario Grade. A club that survives by giving young players early experience and selling them quickly.
    This can be done in League 1 with less costs in players wages.

Charlton Alexandra
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!