Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

If El Hadji- Ba is a footballer than so am I

13»

Comments

• Macronate said:

yeah yeah but could you take a better corner?

I would not be able to take a better throw-in though.
  • curbs1965 said:

curbs1965 said:

Could you take a better corner elfsborg??? I bet you have never even attended a match!

Strange reply.

Not at all. I bet he wouldn't tell you how to wash windows (nothing against window cleaners) or whatever trade you do?
    Maybe if he was an avid follower of the British Window Cleaning Championships he would...

These are footballers watched and followed by thousands of people. It's very different to an every day job, so it's a ridiculous comparison.
  • edited December 2015
    curbs1965 said:

curbs1965 said:

curbs1965 said:

Could you take a better corner elfsborg??? I bet you have never even attended a match!

Strange reply.

Not at all. I bet he wouldn't tell you how to wash windows (nothing against window cleaners) or whatever trade you do?
    Are you the Ceballos fan club or a family member?

I do not understand why you have taken offence.

Are you for or against the Belgians by the way?
    I am fed up of so called fans slating my team. I thought the word supporter meant supporting your team through good times and bad. Look at all the times we had away from the Valley etc but we got through it. Its easy to slate players but could you do better. You should be careful what you wish for. Qpr thought Christmas had come when they got taken over. So did West Ham. Look what happened to both of them. You get through it though and come back stronger. Belgians are not great but at least we are not racking up huge debts. We are hardly going to have qn oil baron take us over so live with it! !!!
    I'd trade positions with either of them.

By the way, I don't see the use in blind support. We are entitled to criticise. I suggest you accept that and get off your high horse.
  • curbs1965 said:

I am fed up of so called fans slating my team. I thought the word supporter meant supporting your team through good times and bad. Look at all the times we had away from the Valley etc but we got through it. Its easy to slate players but could you do better. You should be careful what you wish for. Qpr thought Christmas had come when they got taken over. So did West Ham. Look what happened to both of them. You get through it though and come back stronger. Belgians are not great but at least we are not racking up huge debts. We are hardly going to have qn oil baron take us over so live with it! !!!

Smells like Colin
  • edited December 2015
    curbs1965 said:

curbs1965 said:

curbs1965 said:

Strange reply.

Belgians are not great but at least we are not racking up huge debts.
    Sorry my friend, but RD is racking up debt. Whether you describe it as huge is debateable.

Any money he has used to buy and maintain CAFC is in the form of a loan from Staprix I believe.

SO RD has not gifted CAFC anything. We are simply accruing debt to him (Staprix), as opposed to debt to anyone else.

(If I'm wrong I'm happy to be corrected).
  • curbs1965 said:

curbs1965 said:

curbs1965 said:

Strange reply.

Sorry my friend, but RD is racking up debt. Whether you describe it as huge is debateable.

Any money he has used to buy and maintain CAFC is in the form of a loan to Staprix I believe.

SO RD has not gifted CAFC anything. We are simply accruing debt to him (Staprix), as opposed to debt to anyone else.

This is my understanding as well, the only saving grace being that it is 'friendly debt'..........at the moment!
  • Hahaha I remember 'the corner' and also ceballos being bossed about by some pretty tiny guys. May do well in Spanish second division.

Alcoron, give us a wave!
  • curbs1965 said:

curbs1965 said:

Strange reply.

He probably would if they were still dirty or had smears on after he'd finished.
  • curbs1965 said:

curbs1965 said:

Strange reply.

He probably would if they were still dirty or had smears on after he'd finished.
  • Sponsored links:

• curbs1965 said:

curbs1965 said:

curbs1965 said:

Strange reply.

Any money he has used to buy and maintain CAFC is in the form of a loan from Staprix I believe.

You are correct, and he is charging interest on that debt also.