Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

So what's the plan for tomorrow night then?

13»

Comments

• waldo said:

PL54 said:

So no protest then ? Aside from the black and white scarves.

Are people bored or apathetic ? Or realising they won't get anywhere without a coordinated set of desired outcomes.

I think it is because Saturday's 'protest' lacked support. Just about five chanters and some spectators. We should realise there are always a large number of supporters outside the West before a game.
    'Five'

to be fair, it's unclear how many of those are actually protesting apart from those holding the bed sheet, and how many will always be there at 2.30pm on a matchday
  • Go to work. Go to Star Wars premiere. Forget football exists.
  • Will wear the black and white scarf. But I won't take part in the car park protest because of the tragic news this afternoon - it wouldn't seem right or appropriate.
  • dickplumb said:

Christmas Shopping and then in the evening, directing a Pantomime in Eltham so will miss the game.

Whats your email so i can send my Xmas list over ;-)

• waldo said:

PL54 said:

Are people bored or apathetic ? Or realising they won't get anywhere without a coordinated set of desired outcomes.

I think it is because Saturday's 'protest' lacked support. Just about five chanters and some spectators. We should realise there are always a large number of supporters outside the West before a game.
    'Five'

to be fair, it's unclear how many of those are actually protesting apart from those holding the bed sheet, and how many will always be there at 2.30pm on a matchday
    Anyone standing still IMO, would be an educated guess. Unless some people like to stand facing the Executive box conveniently when there's a protest on... Five is very unrealistic, even for a totally unorganised and unadvertised protest I'd say there was 100 or so there. Even if some are 'bystanders'.
  • waldo said:

PL54 said:

'Five'

Anyone standing still IMO, would be an educated guess. Unless some people like to stand facing the Executive box conveniently when there's a protest on... Five is very unrealistic, even for a totally unorganised and unadvertised protest I'd say there was 100 or so there. Even if some are 'bystanders'.
    Don't forget to add all those protesting cars to the total.
  • waldo said:

PL54 said:

'Five'

Don't forget to add all those protesting cars to the total.
    Not if they had Belgian plates on
  • Nice early day today so heading home

Welsh wife is 'on business' in Munich so child and dog duty for me.

Might get a take out, have a beer or two and make up some songs about KM's veneral diseases to shout at the iPad.
  • PL54 said:

Nice early day today so heading home

Might get a take out, have a beer or two and make up some songs about KM's veneral diseases to shout at the iPad.

Why I wanted you to be honorary leader of the #Blackandwhite campaign I'll never know........
  • Sponsored links:

• LouisMend said:

PL54 said:

How many wives do you have so that you have to differentiate them by nationality?
    PL = PLayer
    54 = number of bitches on his rolodex :wink:
  • LouisMend said:

PL54 said:

How many wives do you have so that you have to differentiate them by nationality?

I've gone Wales, England and Norvern Iron but I am going nowhere near Scotland.
  • waldo said:

PL54 said:

'Five'

The thing is, if we go up the league the numbers will drop and if we slip down they will grow. This shouldn't be dismissed by KM as all movements need to catch with the right conditions and you can see how that could happen here.