Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

So what's the plan for tomorrow night then?

Comments

• On a serious point there is no need to protest in the same way every game and as Covered End has said people don't want to do the same thing over and over.

That doesn't mean people have given up or think it is all OK now.

It's about being realistic about what works.

But what you can do if you are going to the game is simple, easy and won't cost more than a pint.

Buy a Christmas card, write a polite message to KM inside it, deliver by hand to main reception.
  • Go to work.
    Go to work party.
    At about 9.30 remember that Charlton are playing.
    Telepathically engage in some form of protest.
    Telepathically support the boys 100%.
  • I'm wearing a black and White jumper that says ' I don't like you very much Roland'.

Probably have my pac-a-mac on over the top of it as its supposed to piss down!
  • I'd be surprised if there are more than 10k at the vállèŷ tomorrow evening. Weather is supposed to be bad. People boycotting. School night.
    Attendance always boosted by season tickets non attendees.
  • edited December 2015
    Popping down to the Valley tomorrow night. Not for the football but will be performing a piece of freestyle visual art crowd funded by the #savethelithuanianmarmosetcollective outside of the North Stand Upper turnstyles.
  • Christmas Shopping and then in the evening, directing a Pantomime in Eltham so will miss the game.
  • Sponsored links:

• A few pints of Guinness and then to The Valley, my only desire.
  • Get up
    Go to work on farm. Get covered in animal shite.
    Come home. Sniff self. Assess if shower vital.
    Shower.
    Put warm layer of clothes on.
    Repeat x 3
    Go to match
    COYR!
  • annual Xmas drink with me mates in town, few beers a laugh, entertaining, a pleasure, enjoyable and stimulating. Or Charlton at home to Bolton. Which will be none of these !

My seat in West Upper will be empty, should I see if Any Bournemouth fans are interested . .?
  • Get up,wish I could be at the game then remember I live in France, follow on the CAFC wall and give my full support, as ever from far away. COYAs
  • so I get there. probably soaked as it's meant to piss it down.

have a watered down fosters and wait till Kick off.

stroll in and find an area of seats where i can stretch out, (I'm not fat, i just like a bit of room so as the play goes from one end to the other i can turn in my seat as if I'm on a swivel chair. also if we score the space gives me room to do my celebration dance)

unfortunately there probably wont be a chance for dancing.

game ends. head to pub and have one half decent drink and discuss game with mate.

get home about half 11. maybe have a snack. sleep.
  • dickplumb said:

Christmas Shopping and then in the evening, directing a Pantomime in Eltham so will miss the game.

Oh no you won't!

That's brilliant mate!
  • Get up, enjoy a continental breakfast of meats and cheese. Go to the office. Have meetings with Melexis Executives. Take call from Katrien about the salary for the new marketing manager. Katrien says candidates might want higher basic based on opinions she got told about on the work in marketing thread on CL. Katrien angers me so I cut the Salary to £20k basic with £50k OTE. Go home to the wife who cooks me some kippers. Eat my kippers and watch the game on beam back as I'm staying home to protest about the owner........
  • So no protest then ? Aside from the black and white scarves.

Are people bored or apathetic ? Or realising they won't get anywhere without a coordinated set of desired outcomes.
  • Sponsored links:

• edited December 2015
    Well, I am not going. Think it is the first time this season I have missed a game. Calling it a protest, but really it's because I am on holiday!
  • markmc68 said:

Boycotting my 5th home game on the spin.

I'm so far ahead of you.
  • PL54 said:

So no protest then ? Aside from the black and white scarves.

Are people bored or apathetic ? Or realising they won't get anywhere without a coordinated set of desired outcomes.

The "getting anywhere" isn't down to us, it's down to them.

For me at least it's not even about "Getting anywhere" It's simply about making it clear that we oppose the way things are being run, the actions that are being taken, and all that comes with it.

The reality is that we cannot affect change, well we could we could burn the stadium down, but bar illegal and drastic measures those decisions come down to the bloke with the cheque book, but can we make it clear that we think he is a moron, yes, can we make it clear that we think KM is an utter fool, yes, can we make it clear that these 2 deserve each other , of course...

and that is what we have and will continue to do.
  • Go to the Valley, call for Fraeye to get sacked, because then we'll get an even better manager in. We always do.
  • Redrobo said:

Looking forward to a good game. Nothing finer than the Valley under the lights.

The boring and the moaners all at home trying to convince themselves they are undertaking some sort of protest and wishing their wives would let them out during the week, which allows for the positive supporters who love the club to get on with supporting the team.

May get drenched. May lose. May just be the best win in the last 10 yrs. COYR!

Good post!
  • PL54 said:

I think it is because Saturday's 'protest' lacked support. Just about five chanters and some spectators. We should realise there are always a large number of supporters outside the West before a game.
  • waldo said:

PL54 said:

I think it is because Saturday's 'protest' lacked support. Just about five chanters and some spectators. We should realise there are always a large number of supporters outside the West before a game.
    'Five'

• Riviera said:

markmc68 said:

Boycotting my 5th home game on the spin.

I'm so far ahead of you.
    You must feel so proud of yourself?
  • Decided to pick either Leeds or Bolton as my game to go to this week... went for Leeds.

Less because of apathy, more just because £48 on Charlton tickets in one week is a bit excessive.