Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

So what's the plan for tomorrow night then?

edited December 2015 in General Charlton
or are we bored of this already?

Lets not bother with the car park, barely a parking space of people was filled vs Leeds, let alone a protest. 0.2% let alone 2%.

Don't forget, it's absolutely crucial that we don't upset anyone or cause any offence. We don't want to hurt anyone's feelings.

Can't we have a whip round and get a bus load of Standard Liege ultras to do the dirty work for us? The memory's of our Roland must still be raw and if they do anything naughty then we can just blame them.

Comments

• Plan for tomorrow ...

1. Day at work
    2. Leave early, go home
    3. Bite to eat
    4. Get changed
    5. Footy #CAFCLive
    6. Go home
    7. Cup of tea
    8. Bed by 11pm

• Watch the telly, put the girls to bed, follow updates on here.
  • Go to work
    Don't go to football.
  • Get up. Vegetate on another train with the heating cranked up full despite it being 15 degrees out there. Despise the one twat on the train who insists its cold and shuts the windows. Count the hours at work until I catch a train to charlton. Go to footy feeling like a prat as I'm wearing a suit. Get depressed. Shout some borderline offensive stuff at Morgan Fox. Oh wait.........get a lift home from my mate and spend half an hour in the car berating another soulless display.
  • Go to work, go to game, wait to hear what protest nicorob has devised and publicised so I can decide whether to join in, watch game, go home
  • Go to work, try not to hit anyone
    Drink beer
    Go to football, try not to be a foul, sexist and abusive bad husband, parent, brother

And fail miserably
  • Sponsored links:

• Are we playing tomorrow then?
  • Are we playing tomorrow then?

Yes, and we might actually win this time !
  • Tempted to go to my first live game this season. First season in 12yrs not been every home game, not even been to one!
  • se9addick said:

Are we playing tomorrow then?

Yes, and we might actually win this time !
    With Ray Reardon running the show!

I very much doubt it.
  • Car park protests need to be occasional. I'm not going to stand in the car park every game, when I could be having a beer with my mates.

NB Forecast for tomorrow evening is it's gonna piss down !
  • Car park protests need to be occasional. I'm not going to stand in the car park every game, when I could be having a beer with my mates.

NB Forecast for tomorrow evening is it's gonna piss down !

bloody fair weather supporters!! :wink:
  • Wake up, have my morning poo.
    Have a shower, get ready to go to Uni.
    Have a laugh before the Christmas break (work hard)
    Go home, get ready for my girlfriend's award presentation, whilst following updates on here and Twitter.
    Find out we actually won 3 points. (Yes, I know)
    See Colin do his usual and make a tit of himself.
    Have another laugh and go to sleep.

Happy days.
  • Boycott and wait to see how closer to target 5000.
  • Sponsored links:

• Boycotting my 5th home game on the spin.
  • 0 out of 4 from our lot not going, Its going to be far too cold tomorrow night, staying at home to roast my nuts by the fire instead, rather than sharing the lurgies with my compatriots.
  • Sit at home and pretend I don't care about the result while all of you sit in the cold having to pretend that you care about the result.
  • Go to the game,cheer on the lads,go home.
    Did some protesting at the weekend so i'll give that a miss tomorrow.
  • My inadvertent boycott continues, missed Saturday working and missing Tuesday with company Xmas party.

It's a strange mixture of not feeling bothered but missing going to a game at the same time!
  • Go to the game, support the team and pray for three points :)
  • edited December 2015
    Important game. If all fit, I'd go for team that started against Leeds, except Makienock for Reza. I'll be there.
  • Go to match, count the crowd, declare it a 20+ year record low, go home.
  • Bolton score early, sit back, we run out of ideas second half, they score again late on, boos ring out.