Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Things to do in Disney world

13»

Comments

• Options
    edited December 2015
    Going to Euro Disney - Tbh , the wife loves it, but I find it so tacky and manufactured. You have to queue too long for the rides and there are hundreds of shops selling the same rubbish overpriced goods. They have scaled down the parades (not that I care, means they finish quicker, but a bit crappy all the same) and most non British don't know how to queue. The food is dull and expensive and it is likely to rain. Oh the magic of Disney! Still, now I have thought of that, tonight's bottom of the table clash suddenly feels more exciting!
  • Options
    Only went the once, must have been 18 years ago as my little brother hadn't started 2ndary school.

I didn't really enjoy trapsing around after him in the resorts etc but would love it now as a father. We have spoken about getting out there.

Cape Canaveral (sic) was good I think.

Highlights were the villa we rented with indoor pool, seeing a genuine chain gang cleaning the highway and speaking to the guards in the services, the massive car we had and the alligators crossing the road.
  • Options

We had a good flight over although it's probably too long for the little ones, we get to art of animation and it looks like Thomson holidays sold us duff info, 2 beds in a shoe box for two weeks not ideal at all, we t ro reception to upgrade and told only Disney cars suite available, which my 5 yr old would have been a bit upset with seeing as the room we have was aimed to make her smile. Then the lady comes out with

Do you know what at Disney we make dreams not break them, how would you like a cabin at Fort wilderness for your holiday at no extra cost to you guys,

So we now have a cabin in the park with bunk beds a pull out of the wall double in the living room, and a king size in the bedroom,

Disney now that's customer service, no way would that have happened in the UK

Have a cracking time
  • Options
    Somethings you wait to see just are so worth the wait

Mickey mouse wtf why does meeting a man in a mouse suit make you feel that 4-0 is nothing to get pissed off about

Epcot is far from boring it's just putting things you have seen on films and on paper into reality
  • Options
    Take KM with you and lose her
  • Options

Mickey mouse wtf why does meeting a man in a mouse suit

Spoiler alert.........
  • Options

Mickey mouse wtf why does meeting a man in a mouse suit make you feel that 4-0 is nothing to get pissed off about

Epcot is far from boring it's just putting things you have seen on films and on paper into reality

You look younger than what I thought...
  • Options
    The Duchatalet Corkscrew is worth a ride.
    A roller coaster that starts of a bit bumpy then there's a straight piece of track called Riga Runway. You think you're about to take off. Then a sudden turn into the Peeters Pirouette that sees twists and turns but after a short while it ends. No worries there's another piece of track called the Luzon yo yo. The ride seems to lose control at this time with ups followed by downs and downs followed by ups. It tends to speed along without any real direction and you feel so low you feel you're almost crouching.
    The last bit is the best. The 'Fraeye up'. Soaring way up high as though it's almost the best bit of the ride. Before you realise there's another huge fall coming. Almost seems as though you're going downwards constantly with no end in sight unless you jump off!

I found it a but bumpy and almost every turn was promised to be the right turn and better than the previous one.

• Options
    Test track is excellent