Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Harry Arter

1235»

Comments

• Options
    Off_it said:
    thenewbie said:
    Scoham said:
    Chunes said:
    He was going to a top club in Dubai when we were out there in a 2 year deal … ended up across the road get Notts Co are not paying any if his 38k a week wages .. unlike us 

Say what?
    Charlton played out in Dubai.
    We are paying his 38k wages for Notts County.
    Why can you not understand simple English?!
    So Sandgaard is still paying 38 k a week and he is free to Notts County ? 
    I wonder how that sits with the break even policy he has. Does he have a sugar daddy idiot like himself?
    WhooOooOOooOooOOooosh
     Whoosh ? The man inferred that this was the case. I asked if this was so and if so what conclusions would you make ?
    Or he inferred during Arter’s loan spell we paid a percentage of his rumoured £38k wages.

Very different from Arter is on £38k and we’re still paying all/some despite him moving on.
    Well it ain't  going to be a couple of thousand is it, if it is a percentage ? Have a read again. There is no inferred percentage either. 
    Besides which are you doing a Tory minister interpretation on what was said by another minister as in , ' Of course what the Prime Minister  meant was...'
    In other words , why are you speaking for him ?

Another brave keyboard warrior.  Each time a different person with whom this has nothing to do .  
    You got the wrong end of the stick mate. Just leave it there and put it down to one of those things.
    Did I ? How ? Read the original statement. 
    This forum is better suited to people that can read properly, write properly and comprehend.
    Unfortunately, you fail on all 3, which is why you argue with everyone.

The original statement was "Notts C are not paying ANY of his £38K pw wages unlike us".
    This suggests we are paying SOME not ALL of his wages.
    If you seriously believe we are paying £38K pw wages, then words fail me.
    He knows. His other account said it. 

There is some Inception level trolling going on here.
  • Options
    Heard back when he joined we were paying about 13k. Can’t remember who told me that number though.
    I think that was on one of those questionable football salary websites.
  • Options
    Big Lols
  • Options
    edited March 2022
    🤪
  • Options
    Can’t assume we weren’t paying between 1p and 99p per week.
  • Options
    Off_it said:
    thenewbie said:
    Scoham said:
    Chunes said:
    He was going to a top club in Dubai when we were out there in a 2 year deal … ended up across the road get Notts Co are not paying any if his 38k a week wages .. unlike us 

Say what?
    I wonder how that sits with the break even policy he has. Does he have a sugar daddy idiot like himself?
    WhooOooOOooOooOOooosh
     Whoosh ? The man inferred that this was the case. I asked if this was so and if so what conclusions would you make ?
    Or he inferred during Arter’s loan spell we paid a percentage of his rumoured £38k wages.

Very different from Arter is on £38k and we’re still paying all/some despite him moving on.
    Well it ain't  going to be a couple of thousand is it, if it is a percentage ? Have a read again. There is no inferred percentage either. 
    Besides which are you doing a Tory minister interpretation on what was said by another minister as in , ' Of course what the Prime Minister  meant was...'

Another brave keyboard warrior.  Each time a different person with whom this has nothing to do .  
    You got the wrong end of the stick mate. Just leave it there and put it down to one of those things.
    This forum is better suited to people that can read properly, write properly and comprehend.

The original statement was "Notts C are not paying ANY of his £38K pw wages unlike us".
    I suggest it can be interpreted the way I suggest. Highlighting the word ANY puts an uni tended slant on it. Unlike us does suggest we could have been paying form £1 to £38,000 a week. You and I don't know. I doubt anyone knows what Notts County are paying either.

How dare you suggest or infer I can't  read. 
    You wanna maybe try proving it once in a while.
  • Options
    Last seen playing for Notts County in the National League, it appears that Harry Arter is still, very much on Premier League Nottingham Forest's books. How do I know this? Because he appears in Forest's Fantasy League squad and I was looking for a cheap midfielder. Imagine my shock when I found out he was valued at £4.5m!!!!
    Another year on his contract!

£4m is the lowest starting valuation, so baffled why he's at £4.5m
  • Options
    Off_it said:
    thenewbie said:
    Scoham said:
    Chunes said:

Say what?
    WhooOooOOooOooOOooosh

I suggest it can be interpreted the way I suggest. Highlighting the word ANY puts an uni tended slant on it. Unlike us does suggest we could have been paying form £1 to £38,000 a week. You and I don't know. I doubt anyone knows what Notts County are paying either.

Sorry, mate - but he implied it. You inferred it.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    cafcfan said:
    Off_it said:
    thenewbie said:
    Scoham said:
    Chunes said:

Say what?
    WhooOooOOooOooOOooosh

Sorry, mate - but he implied it. You inferred it.
    Thanks, I wanted to say that but DFTT
  • Options
    edited July 2022
    arny23394 said:
    Why do people reply to this knobend? Every thread I go on, he’s having an argument with somebody. 
    He used to be the supporters director. 
    :-)