Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Roland at The Valley for meetings

13»

Comments

• Dazzler21 said:

*awaits post for Fraeye to be appointed manager.*

If he's flown in for that he needn't have bothered. We all could've guessed he'd do that from the comfort of his castle in Belgium
  • I honestly think the most likely way for him to get rid of KF would be if we really took to him and started singing his name!
  • I imagine he was more interested in looking at the training ground than anything to do with the first team
  • He has a meeting with Barrett Homes.....
  • KVC Westerlo?
  • This 20k attendance thing - Does it mean the target is 20 supporters in each of the K Blocks?
  • J BLOCK said:

J BLOCK said:

J BLOCK said:

Potential new owners?

Not a chance

Why? He's losing money, fans are against him and he bowed to pressure at SL in the end
    Nowt to do with fan pressure. More to do with not wanting to explain the ownership set up at St Truiden.
    Is that fact? I must have missed that
    It's conjecture. Nobody knows. It was certainly one factor, the SL fans were another for sure, and the 3rd was the fact that there was a ready buyer in his own boardroom.

• Sponsored links:

• Maybe Roland's taking his exams
  • Kap10 said:

From one of the fans meetings last season, I cant remember if it was KM at Bromley or Buyens and JBG at Eltham. But he regualrly comes over during the week (Or did then) but had other commitments including business and family at weekends.

To be honest I really don't care if he attends matches, his presence at our crap performances will do nothing and allegedly he watches a stream of every game, so being here will not enlighten him to our crappyness.

Lets face it being here would not enable him to evaluate the quality of the team, we know from his buys that is not a skill he possesses and he will be fully aware of the 2% (Smiley face) discontent.

I'd suggest, that we should (and I suppose are) be more upset that some old git with Euro 1/2 billion is not investing in quality players from the Championship than the fact he is not investing in an extra night in a premier inn.

So why not come over next Tuesday, then, and take in the Bolton match?
    It's bad enough to subject the man to a Charlton match. You want him to watch Bolton too?
  • Fumbluff said:

He has a meeting with Barrett Homes.....

*Barratt London, thank you very much
  • How about a where's Roland campaign (where's Wally style) with everyone wearing a Roland mask. To shame him for not attending for over a year.
  • So with today's revelations........?