Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Addicks v's Brighton match thread 5/12/15

Comments

• March over the top, Wilson, Henderson out of the area for a throw though.
  • Who are our back 4 now?

Solly Diarra Sarr Fox I assume.
  • Archie Edwards ‏@archie3_ now4 seconds ago
    Hang in there @CAFCofficial
  • When did Lennon go off?

30th Min
  • they have the ball..diarra cuts it out......fox wins it and we have the ball......hendo.....to reza.....lookman tackled
  • Greer to Bruno on the right and back. Stephens square, in the middle to Zamora, can't get it past the red shirts... Here's Kayal. Bursts through the middle, Henderson gets it though off a ricochet

Midway through the first half
    Thanks

After 29 mins

28th minute, head injury, Sarr on
  • Sponsored links:

• C'mon Charlton C'mon Charlton C'mon Charlton C'mon Charlton C'mon Charlton C'mon Charlton

We deserve the coverted F&C Investments Performance of the Week award at this rate!!
  • they have the ball....come forward......and we are under pressure...cross comes in...ba.....solly.....reza....concedes a fk
  • Kayal to Calderon across to Murphy on the byline, Diarra gets the cross but second ball to Murphy. And we go in firmly on Dunk, free kick to them now.
  • Who are our back 4 now?

Solly ... Diarra ... Sarr ... Fox
    Not too bad really........may just hold on to those 3 points
    COYR!
  • fk taken.....they come forward again....lookman holds them up....now diarra....to solly who wins a throw
  • Short and square from Kayal to Stephens, Murphy middle space but runs into defenders and stops, wants a foul... Kayal good two blocks there, our throw.
  • edited December 2015
    There's an inevitability to the end of this game, but surely the new manager has shown he is up to the task?
  • throw taken.....sarr to fox....lookman wins it....but ref says handball
  • There's some whistling and I don't know why... Hemed getting ready. Zamora to March with the chest but Fox gets in and hoofs to the far touchline, Bruno... not out of play and Lookman - there's a handball, maybe Lookman I think. They see him as a future one.
  • Sponsored links:

• fk taken....they coem forward...jbg holds them up.....they still have the ball....we have gone deep.....and fox blocks a cross
  • Zamora drops deep, curled to Murphy, good first touch can''t get past the second man... Calderon throw is quick back to Kayal and 1-2 done there, more space for them with the 10 men... hmm
  • Far right Bruno has it to curl in off Fox and it's Hemed the chance to come on? no not yet
  • throw taken.....cross comes in...no-one there......hendo concedes a throw
  • Richard Cawley ‏@RichCawleySLP 9s9 seconds ago
    Sarr gets in his airkick that he must have in every game but luckily no-one there to profit from it.
  • Will it be one or three matches for Bauer?
  • Bruno near post, Diarra swiped at it... Calderon in, Wilson pressuring Hendo who boots it out for a throw. Wow. We're looking bad in defence (seem familiar?) according to their commentary
  • PaddyP17 said:

There's some whistling and I don't know why... Hemed getting ready. Zamora to March with the chest but Fox gets in and hoofs to the far touchline, Bruno... not out of play and Lookman - there's a handball, maybe Lookman I think. They see him as a future one.

Trying to get the ref to blow the whistle 10 mins early?
  • seth plum said:

Will it be one or three matches for Bauer?

Isnt it three for a straight red?
  • throw taken.....they have the ball.....we clear......solly defends for a throw
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!