Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Addicks v's Brighton match thread 5/12/15

Comments

• aliwibble said:

OK guys, since I've been on the Match thread, Stockdale's been making world class saves, Lennon's gone off injured and we've conceded. Shall I go off and do something else?

Would you mind???
  • Just in from garden, thought I'd follow the rest on this thread, OMG. Let's hope we can keep it going.
  • Gotta keep pushing forward. No way we can sit on pressure from such a form team for 40 minutes.
  • throw taken.....they have it at the back.....they go long we clear..vezte....lookman attacks....tackled........they coem forward and cuz concedes a fk
  • Lookman forward trying to get past Greer but Stockade across. Finds Bruno, Kayal... foul apparently by Cousins who's already in the book. Think he gets away with it.
  • Richard Cawley ‏@RichCawleySLP 17s17 seconds ago
    Cousins - already booked - fouls Kayal. Fans wanting a second yellow. Escapes without punishment. Another Brighton corner.

News Shopper Sport ‏@NewsShopperSprt 28s28 seconds ago
    Cousins, who has been booked, commits another foul. Referee Keith Stroud tells the youngster to calm down. (GS) #bhafc #cafc 1-2
  • Bruno cross they attack corner.
  • fk taken...we are under pressure..sarr concede acorner
  • aliwibble said:

OK guys, since I've been on the Match thread, Stockdale's been making world class saves, Lennon's gone off injured and we've conceded. Shall I go off and do something else?

If I do you a list you could do my Christmas shopping for me?
  • aliwibble said:

Would you mind???
    Would probably be best for all concerned :-) OK, I'll be back at 5:15. That should allow enough time for all the stoppages, shouldn't it?
  • Sponsored links:

• March left foot near post, poor ball...
  • we now have a gk after good play by baur
  • Calderon into Zamora but a poor ball and yeah.
  • News Shopper Sport ‏@NewsShopperSprt 7s7 seconds ago
    BAUER SENT OFF! (GS) #bhafc #cafc 1-2
  • They are coming at us with everything they have we might catch them on the break.
  • Maybe strengthen the midfield? Bring on Ba for one of Vaz Te, Lookman or Reza?
  • Come on all you doubters........................be positive!!

At least we are not going to lose 3-0 again!

COYR............
  • gk taken....sarr..vezte is tackled....diarra...fox.....reza tackled...they come forward......Baur gets sent off....after a tackle
  • Bauer off - straight red
  • Sponsored links:

• It's with Greer who goes in, Fox picks up from March, looks to go forth, Greer takes it to Stephens on to Kayal, round the corner to Murphy, doing decent, ball to Zamora free kick edge of area last man? Straight red.
  • Charlton Athletic FC ‏@CAFCofficial 28s28 seconds ago
    58' Red card. Patrick Bauer sent off for a foul on Zamora. He's deemed as being the last man #cafc #CAFCLive

Richard Cawley ‏@RichCawleySLP 19s19 seconds ago
    Nightmare. Zamora gets wrong side of him and the German grabs him. Free-kick right on edge. Brighton well on top this half.

Charlton Athletic FC ‏@CAFCofficial 9s10 seconds ago
    59' Free-kick right on the edge of the box for Albion. #cafc #CAFCLive
  • Am watching the Northampton - Northwich game, wonder if we'll get Victoria in the 3rd round!!!
  • Bollocks, a sending off.
    Free kick to brighton on the edge of the box
    bauer goes and now it's just saar, have to drop diarra back
  • Aaaarrrrgghhhhh
  • Fk on edge of box.....with 10 men now
  • Here we go. Another Charlton fiasco I'm afraid. Back to the wall stuff.
  • Know he was last man but bet Stroud wanted to do that to us all match!!
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!