Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Addicks v's Brighton match thread 5/12/15

Comments

• Charlton Athletic FC ‏@CAFCofficial 3s3 seconds ago
    HALF TIME | Brighton 0 Charlton 2. The Addicks' electric first five minutes sees them hold a two-goal lead at the break #cafc #CAFCLive
  • Curled in right-footed from Wilson-won free kick, Bruno to get it collect out and in Stephens cross is poor half time. Woo.

2-0 CAFC!
  • This is possibly the beginning of something with lookman vaz te and reza wow !
  • News Shopper Sport ‏@NewsShopperSprt 13s13 seconds ago
    Superb half from the Addicks who should really be at least 3-0 up. Second-half updates to come. (GS) #bhafc #cafc 0-2
  • Are we winning 2-0 at half-time ?
  • This is possibly the beginning of something with lookman vaz te and reza wow !

We saw that from the Ipswich game... Really glad that Fraeye saw the same

News Shopper Sport ‏@NewsShopperSprt 13s13 seconds ago
    Superb half from the Addicks who should really be at least 3-0 up. Second-half updates to come. (GS) #bhafc #cafc 0-2

Sounds as though it should be 5-0 not 3-0!!
  • Great half that from the Reds
  • Are we winning 2-0 at half-time ?

We've had to post the Half-Time score at least twice because we're playing against two sides...
  • Charlton Athletic FC ‏@CAFCofficial 27s27 seconds ago
    The Addicks have been superbly backed in the first half. The away end have been in fine voice from minute one #cafc #CAFCLive
  • Phew! Not sure I'm up to another 45 mins of that
  • Sponsored links:

• aliwibble said:

Phew! Not sure I'm up to another 45 mins of that

If we score 2 in the first five minutes in the second half, I am
  • HT stats addicks first-:
    possession..............37% - 63%
    shots on.................. 5 - 0
    shots off.................. 5 - 1
    corners..................... 1 - 5

GOALS........ 2 - 0
  • Brighton have only scored three goals in a game this season once, and not since September. Hopefully they will not score at all today!
  • Never in doubt ;-)
  • We need to be awake as BHA will throw everything at us 2nd half....Lookman for the out ball using his pace.....Vezte and Reza backing up.....COYR's
  • ross1 said:

aliwibble said:

Phew! Not sure I'm up to another 45 mins of that

If we score 2 in the first five minutes in the second half, I am going to get the name of the 4th goalscorer tattooed on my forehead

• edited December 2015
    Pedro45 said:

Brighton have only scored three goals in a game this season once, and not since September. Hopefully they will not score at all today!

• Reza twice and JBG chances and this could have been a murder case for Sussex Police
  • Sponsored links:

• hendo now booked for time wasting!!

Hendo time wastes when we are behind !

With Stroud as Referee he has no chance to last 90 minutes.
    We will need another goal to win this.
    Nailed on last game to finish, if we are still ahead.
  • sam3110 said:

Reza twice and JBG chances and this could have been a murder case for Sussex Police

Dont want that for Sussex Police as it seems as though there has already been a Robbery!!
  • We need to be awake as BHA will throw everything at us 2nd half....Lookman for the out ball using his pace.....Vezte and Reza backing up.....COYR's

Surely that would be considered ungentlemanly conduct?
  • or, ''the reverse of Charlton Ipswich''?

Indeed they will, but they may leave gaps for Lookman and Reza
  • Jeff Stelling has no balls... Whenever he says our Goalscorers its only Ademola Lookman and Reza ;)
  • This is what you get if the players are up boozing until past midnight at the Brighton Hilton the night before.
  • I'm a bit scared of the second half. We've been outstanding this half though. Look like scoring everytime we break
  • Borussia Mochengladbach beating Bayern Munich 3-0 whilst Real Madrid were 4-0 up in 40mins.

Always another team out there to beat our achievements!!!
  • Need to keep this result and Burnley to win and we are up to 18th
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!