Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Addicks v's Brighton match thread 5/12/15

Comments

• Charlton Athletic FC ‏@CAFCofficial 17s17 seconds ago
    45+4 Bobby Zamora glances wide from Murphy's deep centre #cafc #CAFCLive
  • hendo goes long.....jbg has it....to lookman...but a throw to them
  • Karel Fraeye is our new Bob Peeters, Guy Luzon, Sarah Ferguson, Darren Ferguson, lLes Reed, Sir Alex Ferguson
  • throw taken......and we now win a throw deep in own half
  • Diagonal towards March... I mean this seems to be meandering apparently. Or we're in possession and the oppo aren't bothering to commentate.

High beyond Zamora...
  • fox takes it.....sarr to jbg....goes long.....jbg gets it back.....they clear....fox..vezte....baur to lookman....offside
  • Here comes Charlton again, Kayal can get back though. Greer up near side, Fox keeps it in, line to Vaz Te, finds Cousins not quite no Lookman is offside.
  • Wow... BBC says we've only had 38% possession, yet we've had four shots with all of them being on target
  • Once again they praise Lookman.
  • Come on blow up for half time!
  • Sponsored links:

• fk taken....they come forward....and put us under pressure......and win a corner off sarr
  • Oakster said:

Karel Fraeye is our new Bob Peeters, Guy Luzon, Sarah Ferguson, Darren Ferguson, lLes Reed, Sir Alex Ferguson

I'd settle for him being our new Lennie Lawrence
  • Bruno right touchline... out right still and March back to Bruno. Kayal to the byline, nicks it off Sarr for a corner.
    40' Dale Stephen slices off target following a dangerous cross from Jamie Murphy on the left #cafc #CAFCLive

News Shopper Sport ‏@NewsShopperSprt 11s11 seconds ago
    Let-off for #cafc there. They struggle to clear the ball from the box, drops to Stephens, but the former Addick blazes over. (GS) #bhafc

Callumharriott ‏@Cally_messi 6s6 seconds ago
    My little bro Ade!! buzzing for you keep pushing ⚽️ @Alookman_

That Harriott and his awful attitude eh.
  • We're up to 19th at the moment as well
  • Stockdade having a blinder for them
    40' Dale Stephen slices off target following a dangerous cross from Jamie Murphy on the left #cafc #CAFCLive

News Shopper Sport ‏@NewsShopperSprt 11s11 seconds ago
    Let-off for #cafc there. They struggle to clear the ball from the box, drops to Stephens, but the former Addick blazes over. (GS) #bhafc

Callumharriott ‏@Cally_messi 6s6 seconds ago
    My little bro Ade!! buzzing for you keep pushing ⚽️ @Alookman_

That Harriott and his awful attitude eh.
    Just disgusting wasnt it... Dont worry I've already reported him to Twitter for that post
  • Short corner, Bruno back post rises up, Dunk back in but away. Murphy to Calderson no but we can break with Lookman pace on his right saved by Stockade left foot and Greer gets in. Zamora slips up the other end.

Wow that was a chance, too.
  • corner taken....we celar...reza...lookman...attacking...shoots...saved......diarra...fox..cuz.....jbg....but keeper gets it...and goes long..baur concedes a throw
  • Richard Cawley ‏@RichCawleySLP 24s25 seconds ago
    Again, close to 3-0. Brighton lose ball and Reza releases Lookman. Who drives a shot which Stockdale keeps out with his legs.

News Shopper Sport ‏@NewsShopperSprt 41s42 seconds ago
    SAVE! Stockdale with another great save, to deny Lookman this time. (GS) #bhafc #cafc 0-2
  • Sponsored links:

• We look like threatening on the break, basically...
  • We are chite off a red hot shovel on the break.
  • throw taken...solly conceddes a fk
  • Wilson out left holds up wins throw.
  • Richard Cawley ‏@RichCawleySLP 24s25 seconds ago
    Again, close to 3-0. Brighton lose ball and Reza releases Lookman. Who drives a shot which Stockdale keeps out with his legs.

News Shopper Sport ‏@NewsShopperSprt 41s42 seconds ago
    SAVE! Stockdale with another great save, to deny Lookman this time. (GS) #bhafc #cafc 0-2

Said earlier that Stockdale was an awesome Goalkeeper and was shocked that he'd let in two goals... I guess he's proving me right now
  • Charlton Athletic FC ‏@CAFCofficial 44s45 seconds ago
    45+7 ANOTHER SAVE! @gh_reza and Lookman counter and the latter forces Stockdale into another brilliant save! #cafc #CAFCLive
  • fk taken.....fox clears..vezte...tackled... HT 2-0
  • Richard Cawley ‏@RichCawleySLP 15s15 seconds ago
    HT Brighton 0 #cafc 2. Not bad Charlton, not bad at all.
  • HT 0-2
  • HT we are winning 2-0
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!