Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Brighton v Charlton | Sat 05 Dec | 3pm KICK-OFF | Match Preview, Predictions, News & Views

13»

Comments

• edited December 2015
    Sorry, but we should get hammered.

Perfect ingredients for a surprise Charlton win. 1-0 to The Reds. (:
  • 3-0 to Brighton.
  • Shocked to see on Sky Sports that we've only scored four goals away from home all season.

Looking at that you think to yourself that it can't be true but it is... Birmingham (1) / Wolves (1) / Cardiff (1) / Derby (1)
  • ross1 said:

Does anyone know, how long til Kashi is back?

They said, after the international break, but did not say which one
    We love an international break we do.

• Every game any team ever plays anywhere there are some supporters, bless them, who say they have a funny feeling, and you never know, and maybe this maybe that.
    Having said that 8-1 in a two horse race are stupid odds, but that's how bookies tempt you in isn't it.
    I hope we win obviously, but I can't construct any kind of case that says we will.
    But here is a try.
    The wind is capricious, and a hopeful punt upfield in the second minute is affected by the wind and Lookman is on to it chased by a caught out defender, the keeper comes out and clatters Lookman just as he is about to have a go and is sent off. We eventually score from a twice taken penalty which anyway takes ages because the wind is moving the ball around a lot, and JBG eventually scores.
    For the rest of the game we are battered by 10 man Brighton, but we always have an extra man to Row Z it.
    Job done.
    Or more realistically Lua Lua scores after a minute and then there is a Dale Stephens hat trick and on we go.
  • 1 - 13. Easy Peasy. COYA.
  • Just seen this posted on the facebook group.

• seth plum said:

Every game any team ever plays anywhere there are some supporters, bless them, who say they have a funny feeling, and you never know, and maybe this maybe that.
    Having said that 8-1 in a two horse race are stupid odds, but that's how bookies tempt you in isn't it.
    I hope we win obviously, but I can't construct any kind of case that says we will.
    But here is a try.
    The wind is capricious, and a hopeful punt upfield in the second minute is affected by the wind and Lookman is on to it chased by a caught out defender, the keeper comes out and clatters Lookman just as he is about to have a go and is sent off. We eventually score from a twice taken penalty which anyway takes ages because the wind is moving the ball around a lot, and JBG eventually scores.
    For the rest of the game we are battered by 10 man Brighton, but we always have an extra man to Row Z it.
    Job done.
    Or more realistically Lua Lua scores after a minute and then there is a Dale Stephens hat trick and on we go.

Lua Lua is out injured. Gaetan Bong is also injured, though you wouldn't have thought getting a replacement Bong in Brighton would be hard
  • Brighton don't score a lot of goals but I hadn't realised we've only scored 4 away from home all season, our best hope is the wind as it could reduce things to a lottery (insert jokes about baked beans and pickled eggs etc).

TBH we looked so poor at the back last week I can't see us not conceding, maybe Vaz Te will chalk one up before he gets Charltonised but I can't see any joy today.
  • Fox in Holmes Dennis out. You've got to be joking!
  • Sponsored links:

• Why the fuck is fox starting when we got a better left back on the bench. Fox is shit.
  • CAFCdamo said:

Just seen this posted on the facebook group.

If that's the case, wish they had a few more at HT. They started pretty well