Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Brighton v Charlton | Sat 05 Dec | 3pm KICK-OFF | Match Preview, Predictions, News & Views

Comments

• 3-0 Brighton.
  • I think we'll win for some bizarre reason.
  • We'll score 1 but concede 5 . JBG with our goal
  • JaShea99 said:

If we were the only unbeaten team in the country and were facing the team bottom of the form table, we'd definitely lose. So you never know.

Brighton aren't great scorers, all their wins have been close. At some point their luck will run out (and yes to be unbeaten by the start of December requires luck as well as talent and hard work)

Big Mak to make up for his terrible performance last week with a towering header from a pinpoint Morgan Fox cross, after Sarr does a Bobby Mooreesque tackle to win the ball from Bobby Zamora as he was about to score...
  • JaShea99 said:

If we were the only unbeaten team in the country and were facing the team bottom of the form table, we'd definitely lose. So you never know.

Brighton aren't great scorers, all their wins have been close. At some point their luck will run out (and yes to be unbeaten by the start of December requires luck as well as talent and hard work)

Big Mak to make up for his terrible performance last week with a towering header from a pinpoint Morgan Fox cross, after Sarr does a Bobby Mooreesque tackle to win the ball from Bobby Zamora as he was about to score...
    When you finally wake up, put what you really think
  • I've kept hoping for 0-0s. How boring is that?
    So just hope that the Big Mak is off the menu today.
    Vaz Te, Ade and Reza in a 4-3-3 and bloody go for it. Shit or bust.
    No Sarr please, and Lennon in to give a bit of sense at the back.
    Oh, and can we give Fox a weekend off?
    Turn my 0-0 to a 0-1 smash n grab.
    Come on lads you can do it.
  • Brighton 2 - Charlton 0
  • Brighton 0 Charlton 0 with 1 minute to go and then...
  • Referee KEITH STROUD.

3-0 to Brighton.
  • Sponsored links:

• Match preview ready to download with @louismend and I. Come on you reds, let's sneak a 1-0 win!!

http://www.charltonlive.co.uk/2015/12/03/the-big-match-preview-ibrighton-away/
  • I was toying with going again this year but just can't be asked, which is sad really after 55 years of 'following Charlton my favourite team, singing Valley Floyd Road my only desire'.

Have a good day out to all those going and let's hope the 5th December is another good day for us in the history books. COYRs

• I remember our glory days under big bad bald Bob Peters when we always seem to draw 1-1

Now we always seem to lose 3-0.

That's just progress for you I suppose.
  • 1-1 ... both goals scored in the second half.
  • 5-0 defeat.
  • 1-0 defeat.
  • originally I was thinking we will lose this 2-0, but now, god knows why?, I think we will win it 1-0. I not clever enough to say who will score our goal, however wouldn't it be great id Lookman scores and continues the 5th December success?
    Match thread from 2 pm............COYR's
  • I'm going for our fifteenth 3-0 defeat this season.
  • with the very high winds today it will be the team that adapts to the conditions that will do best, could be us
  • Despite my usual predictions of doom and gloom on here my tenner still went on an away win!!!!

Why do I do this to myself?
  • Sponsored links:

• I am really down on the whole Charlton thing right down so nobody is more surprised than me by this

1-0 Charlton

Away day mugging of a home side who protect their unbeaten record more and more nervously as the weeks go on

Good luck to Brighton once the monkey is off your back and three points are ours you can push on for the rest of the season. Oh except fom one away game later in the season of course
  • Despite my usual predictions of doom and gloom on here my tenner still went on an away win!!!!

Why do I do this to myself?

You have too much money to play with.
  • could of gone to this. and I even get quite close to brighton, by driving a mate to Gatwick at 3. I promised before I realised it was brighton away. so with that in mind I got a good feeling we will win this and put a halt to their unbeaten record. 2-1. late late goal by a limping Jackson.
  • Keith Stroud: The little Chuckle brother but without the LOL.

Jackson won't play but he can still be our MOM.
    His influence is More than any other Captain in the championship.
    The Windy weather may even it up a tad but it should still be a home banker.
    Maybe Brighton can emulate CAFC in our League 1 winning season when we had two shockers at home against Colchester and Notts county.
    December the 5TH is our date with destiny yet again, Let's hope we can blow
    those Seagulls off course ?

• We'll concede early and late in first half and then look ok without ever looking like getting back.

2 - 0
  • Brighton 9 - 0 Charlton

or Charlton 1-0
  • No expectations whatsoever for this match so a draw or better would be marvellous and worthy of celebration!
  • We're around 20-1 to win 1-0. Get on it people
  • Does anyone know, how long til Kashi is back?
  • Does anyone know, how long til Kashi is back?

They said, after the international break, but did not say which one